The Game 300 Bars Discussion Thread...Sticky Plz

i do have 2 say it aint to the caliber of an ether or a no vaseline.......mainly because of the length of it.
but he clowned banks an that was funny.

i think game got lloyd banks pretty good. i busted up rollin' when that 'im so fly' beat came on and he rapped like'em. good shit. lookin' forward to the last 100.

i dont see how people can judge a diss without hearin' it all.

no ^ game is dissin g unit and all of its members......... ie tony yayo, 50 cent, lloyd banks, olivia..................i dont think hes called buck out yet tho.

song is called 300 bars .......

sniper said:
no ^ game is dissin g unit and all of its members......... ie tony yayo, 50 cent, lloyd banks, olivia..................i dont think hes called buck out yet tho.

song is called 300 bars .......
He dissed fuck outta buck in 300 bars :confused:

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
its a hot song ... but like someone said its not the type of song you would listen too that often , since it is 15 something minutes , he pratically went at everyone in g-unit. Of course its not up there with some of these famous disses , but you have to give him credit for the 300 bars , 15 minutes ... my fuck!!!

sick track. i like how he disses 50 over the Lil Bit beat. its kinda confusing with like all the tracks changing, and then the dj keeps coming in and saying shit.

200 Bars & Runnin'
was very dope

"swearing death on my red bandana//
naw, he couldn'tve said that so i raise my attana//
fuck the source
i just turn up my eaze e and let it bump in the porsche"

i like hows theres like 3 different beats. Thats pretty sick. Plus, 100-300 bars and runnin sound like freestyles. So thats pretty sick too.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.