The "Funny" Pictures Thread

Da_Funk

^It's because a lot of their hits are essentially the same song. Youtube it for further proof; I've moved beyond hating bands because of the music they make and don't care to explain it further.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
How is "How You Remind me" like "Rockstar"?

I really like the first one. I do not like the second one. But they're obviously very different songs and both are hits.

Da_Funk

^I'm not sure what songs are all copies of each other but I know "How you remind me" and one of their other songs can be played ontop of each other and you won't notice it unless someone tells you. People also like to claim they use extremely simplified chord patterns drum beats, that they use the same theme in the majority of their lyrics (drinking, strippers, drugs, etc.). Oh, and don't forget how ugly their lead singer is (because that really makes or breaks his music). Idk, I like quite a few nickelback songs and I'm just going off what i remember hearing on the radio/reading on the internet.

Here's two of my fav's

AND

To be honest, up to and including Silver Side up they were killing it. After Silver Side Up they became very hit and miss. Ex. Photograph (miss) vs. Burn it to the Ground (hit).

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
Yeah, I never got the Nickleback hatred either. However, all songs by MUSE do sound the same, yet they're hailed as the greatest British bands of modern time. I HATE MUSE.

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
So much positivity about Nickelback. I am scared for all of you. There has to be a price for such retardation. Nickelback sounds like they're consciously trying to be terrible. Everyone I know who likes Nickleback is a douche, and yes, you can judge a band by its audience.

Preach

One thing that's starting to fucking annoy me is all the bad humor lolpics. Example:

These used to have one of the faces in the last square. The True Story-face or the Bitch Please face or the FUUUUU face was the punchline. Now, whenever someone makes a comic like this it seems they try to include as many of the different faces as possible. It's just a series of loosely-related excuses to use one of them. It's no longer good stories, it's just nonsense. Fuck le derp humor in the ass.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.