The Eminem Show vs The Black Album

sniper said:
i felt they were both not so special. eminem show isnt as good as i expected it to be, and black album was kinda weak. but eminem show was a better cd then black album.
Please explain why what you expected from the Eminemshow...

Also please explain why you think the black album was kinda weak...

Also please explain why you think the Eminem show was a better cd then the black album...

illjoe said:
Dude shut up, go back to jackin off ..

Eminem has been into rap since you been suckin on your moms tits..

Go listen to Infinite ..
No don't save ur time...you're better of checking some little brother or justus related music...

Little Skittle said:
both classic, but i think eminem show has a tiny bit more replay value, so i'll go with it
So replay value huh? What song or songs on that album makes you wanna hear it again...

So uhh what I would like to know is...If you could remove 1 song from each album which ones would that be?

one mc on dj said:
Please explain why what you expected from the Eminemshow...

Also please explain why you think the black album was kinda weak...

Also please explain why you think the Eminem show was a better cd then the black album...
black album well it wasnt as raw and gritty as thought it would be, u know with the black/dark gimmick. i expected it to be similar to 99 problems mostly.
eminem the eminem show, with this wasnt really feeling his change into more of a mature rapper, i love his off the wall crazy style. i jus dont see him as someone who should try to be responsible and grown up about things.

but the eminem show did have alot better wordplay, flow and wasnt reliant on production.

Frank Grimes said:
yea i just found that 4th december so refreshing. if 'refreshing' is the right word to use.
with 2pacnbiggie , if your a jay fan you really have to shield the guy out or it will drive you crazy, its still funny though, that he hates jayz so much. its so fucking random, like, WHY?. especialy when i see some of the other artists he supports over jigga.
What other song besides 4th december really caught your attention?

Is there also a track on the Eminemshow that you find refreshing and what song off that album caught ur attention the most... :thumb:

sniper said:
black album well it wasnt as raw and gritty as thought it would be, u know with the black/dark gimmick. i expected it to be similar to 99 problems mostly.
eminem the eminem show, with this wasnt really feeling his change into more of a mature rapper, i love his off the wall crazy style. i jus dont see him as someone who should try to be responsible and grown up about things.

but the eminem show did have alot better wordplay, flow and wasnt reliant on production.
I get what ur saying..I liked the black album tho..I mean beatwise black album is the shit...and it entertained me a lot more cuz Eminemshow is all about Eminem again..About how fucked up his life is..Honestly the only real track on track on that album is in my opinion: Till I Collapse...That is my favourite track on that album..followed by White America...The Eminemshow was a typical Eminem album I guess that is what kinda bothered me...
It started bothering me after a while tho..it is not like I didn't enjoy hearing that album...It was ok to me..I will never call it a classic...

Silleone said:
Change Clothes ruined the black album.
Why do you think it ruined the black album? I honestly liked Change Clothes..haha I liked it...and I still do..I wouldn't mind hearing it again you know what I mean?

But uhm..Do you think it ruined the album cuz the song sucks in your opinion..or did it ruin the whole vibe or whatever man...Tell me! :D :thumb:

It depends...on the single I think.Personally I thought change clothes sounded nice** and that is the reason why I like it..No homo but it made me and still makes me smile...^

BUt yeah most of the time when ppl i mean a lot of ppl start listening to the same song shit gets uhm boring...I think everybody remembers without me right...After a while no 1 could hear that track oh well at least I couldn't...

_carmi

me, myself & us
i prefered the eminem show to black album. i can listen to all songs of the eminem show, but when i listen ot the black album i got to skip some. so i vote fort eminem show.

one mc on dj said:
What other song besides 4th december really caught your attention?
damn i cant remeber the names cause its a copied cd. but there was quite a few. i was actualy listenin to this last nite while high and it was amazing. , i duno something aobut that track, his mother talkin about how he used to drive them crazy with a beatbox rapping all the time, and how that was her way to keep him outa trouble, dont mind me im just typin some random thoughts as they come to my mind, "went to school got good grades could behave when i wanted". etc, and when he says he didnt give his mother no pain when he was born, lol, something good aobut that.ill post other track names i liked when i remember them. theres also a few tracks i dont like. now that was 1 scrappy reply.
one mc on dj said:
Is there also a track on the Eminemshow that you find refreshing and what song off that album caught ur attention the most... :thumb:
sing for the moment was dope. maybe even "refreshing"and havin aeorsmith "dream on" on the hook acutaly worked. i dont like eminem much at all, but that track was dope. there might of been anotha track on that album i liked. cant remeber though.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.