The Eminem Show vs The Black Album

ill joe shut up!!!! no white ppl deserve to be in the rap game, there a disgrace, ma fucka MAKAVELI IS AND WAS THE BEST RAPPER TO EVER RAP, SO DONT EVEN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT JAY OR GAY WHITE BOYS, RAPPIN, CUZ FOR ONE JAY IS SOFT ONE YEAR AND THEN HARD DA NEXT, EMINEM FUNNY RAP, NOW HE WANTS TO GET POLITICAL, LIKE COME ON PPL

i never said i hated him cuz he's white (not "his" like u intended u illiterate fuck) , and i could care less if u dont like me, i dont have time for bitches like u, dont even write complete illiterate messages on these threads u cant spell, im half white so think about it, dumb ass!!! u need god to save ur stupid ass!!! IR Til we Die

hellrazor or whatever name u take from tupac, ur a racist muthafucka, makin fun of me cuz im white, lol, stop urself before u get a ban, and the 911 comment is called free speech to i can say what i want, and it wasnt meant for u, u racist against muslims bow down to me, before u get banned, i already wrote a message to the administrator about u being racist towards me, so keep it comin

South_African said:
hellrazor or whatever name u take from tupac, ur a racist muthafucka, makin fun of me cuz im white, lol, stop urself before u get a ban, and the 911 comment is called free speech to i can say what i want, and it wasnt meant for u, u racist against muslims bow down to me, before u get banned, i already wrote a message to the administrator about u being racist towards me, so keep it comin
Dude shut up, go back to jackin off ..

Eminem has been into rap since you been suckin on your moms tits..

Go listen to Infinite ..

2pac4prez2004 said:
it is, 'and if you cant respect that then your whole perspective is whack'
word, i really liked jayz after that album. people say it was a let down, i thought it was dope. december 4th was dope. how can u not love jayz

yea i just found that 4th december so refreshing. if 'refreshing' is the right word to use.
with 2pacnbiggie , if your a jay fan you really have to shield the guy out or it will drive you crazy, its still funny though, that he hates jayz so much. its so fucking random, like, WHY?. especialy when i see some of the other artists he supports over jigga.

South_African said:
ill joe shut up!!!! no white ppl deserve to be in the rap game, there a disgrace, ma fucka MAKAVELI IS AND WAS THE BEST RAPPER TO EVER RAP, SO DONT EVEN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT JAY OR GAY WHITE BOYS, RAPPIN, CUZ FOR ONE JAY IS SOFT ONE YEAR AND THEN HARD DA NEXT, EMINEM FUNNY RAP, NOW HE WANTS TO GET POLITICAL, LIKE COME ON PPL
Your a moron you fake ass homothug. Why are you celebrating 9/11 on a Tupac msgboard? I'm sure you terrorists have a board of your own. No white ppl deserve to be in the rap game? How bout terrorists like you don't deserve to live. How is anyone on this board being racist? Your the moron who started it and then completely switched tracks. Your a fake ass wanna be thug. Half-white half black Benzino like bitch. Go master flight simulator so you can joke with your terrorist buddies at school which building you want to fly into next. You fucking cowards. God is telling you to kill. Please. I would knock you into Hell if I ever saw you, you pathetic excuse for life.

actually muslims had nothin to do with 9/11 thats what u have to believe by ur media, anyways jay z is wack, jay z die too lookin out for mobb deep nigga when i find u!!! im the realest tupac fan ever, u ppl cant even compete with the shit i got, Stop ur hatin and GROW UP!!!

I can listen to every song from the Black Album. Its a great album in my opinion. Eminem Show only has like 4 or 5 songs that I really like.

South_African said:
actually muslims had nothin to do with 9/11 thats what u have to believe by ur media, anyways jay z is wack, jay z die too lookin out for mobb deep nigga when i find u!!! im the realest tupac fan ever, u ppl cant even compete with the shit i got, Stop ur hatin and GROW UP!!!
Yep Your right muslims had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11.

Oh wait a second, i thought this muslim extremist Osama bin ladin and his muslamic Al Quadi took credit for this attack.. hmm oh yes and weren't these the same people that took credit for the spain bombing and car bombings in australia... must just be the media.

South african are you one of those guys who doesn't think the holocaust ever happened?

MakaveliPrime01 said:
Yep Your right muslims had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11.

Oh wait a second, i thought this muslim extremist Osama bin ladin and his muslamic Al Quadi took credit for this attack.. hmm oh yes and weren't these the same people that took credit for the spain bombing and car bombings in australia... must just be the media.

South african are you one of those guys who doesn't think the holocaust ever happened?
maybe u shud watch fahrenheit 9/11 btw its unbiased. :p

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.