The Eminem Show vs The Black Album

Which one is the better album? Just wondering cuz i noticed that when both of these albums dropped the main complaints from both of them was the production and after a couple years have passed since their releases more people are sayin they like them now after a couple years.

Which album do u think is better?

1. Curtains Up
2. White America
3. Business
4. Cleanin Out My
5. Square Dance
6. The Kiss
7. Soldier
8. Say Goodbye Hollywood
9. Drips
10. Without Me
11. Paul Rosenberg
12. Sing For the Moment
13. Superman
14. Hailie's Song
15. Steve Berman
16. When the Music Stops
17. Say What You Say
18. 'Till I Collapse
19. My Dad's Gone Crazy
20. Curtains Close

VS

1. Interlude
2. December 4th
3. What More Can I Say
4. Encore
5. Change Clothes
6. Dirt Off Your Shoulder
7. Threat
8. Moment of Clarity
9. 99 Problems
10. Public Service Announcement (Interlude)
11. Justify My Thug
12. Lucifer
13. Allure
14. My 1st Song

I'd go with the eminem show on this one. I liked alot of the songs on there and he ripped alotta the songs on there and was pretty diverse it was different from his previous albums...more of a serious side on this one (except for a few tracks) than on his previous albums. With the black album theres was quite a bit of tracks i didnt like and it just felt like he was tryna convince us hes the best and make the people wanna miss him while hes "retiring" :rolleyes:

whats the better album?

i liked both, but i still put "square dance", "soldier" and "til i collapse" on some mix tapes, i still listen to the black album some, but not as much so i would go eminem show for longevity

I think The Black Album was better.

I like a lot of the stuff on The Eminem Show but there some things I didn't like, whereas I thought all the songs on The Black Album were at the very least good.

2Pax

Im going with the Eminem show, I can listen to it all the way through without skipping a track, which isn't the case with the Black album.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I think The Black Album was better.

I like a lot of the stuff on The Eminem Show but there some things I didn't like, whereas I thought all the songs on The Black Album were at the very least good.
Like what kind of things didn't you like...

NOTE:

I voted the black album... :D

The Black Album, I felt Eminem Show had a lot of filler and I liked every track on Jay Z's latest release. I know that Eminem's is 20 tracks and Jay Z's is only 14 but I'd rather have a more compact, better album than a shitty million track fest.

I feel the same way about my 2Pac track collection, I'm not a collector. I've listened to pretty much any Pac track available on DC++ but I sure as hell haven't kept 'em all.

i felt they were both not so special. eminem show isnt as good as i expected it to be, and black album was kinda weak. but eminem show was a better cd then black album.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.