The Documentary vs. The Massacre

The Documentary vs. The Massacre

• The Documentary (The Game)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Massacre (50 Cent)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm going to say The Game's 'The Documentary'. Every song on the album is classic hip-hop and it's the sort of album that you could look back on and say it's a classic. I also think it has better production and Game cover's all subjects on his album, and he's doing exactly what he says he's doing...resurrecting the west.

Hard choice though...

this is an easy choice. The documentary was str8 fire. Every song was good and some were just amazing like the on with eminem and the documentary. Piggy Bank and the massacre were just weak.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
the massacre. Only cause i dont really like Games flow or lyrics. The beats on documentary were better than massacre...but 50's album i like very much.

Euphanasia

lol this is an easy choice: The Documentary is the best album i've heard since the Eminem Show and should be given 5 mics, Game is the best rapper out right now

The Massacre is not a good cd, 50 cent is overrated

AmerikazMost

PurelyPac said:
lol this is an easy choice: The Documentary is the best album i've heard since the Eminem Show and should be given 5 mics, Game is the best rapper out right now

The Massacre is not a good cd, 50 cent is overrated
thats not saying much...the eminem show wasnt that great

Mr. Untouchable said:
I'm going to say The Game's 'The Documentary'. Every song on the album is classic hip-hop and it's the sort of album that you could look back on and say it's a classic. I also think it has better production and Game cover's all subjects on his album, and he's doing exactly what he says he's doing...resurrecting the west.

Hard choice though...
I ain't voting on this because I haven't heard The Massacre and unless I get it for free or someone gives me a burned copy or some shit, I won't hear it. The only song I'm even interested in is Gatman and Robbin and I'm hearing that song is terrible.

As for Game, his shit's ok. Nothin' to brag about. The Documentary will never even be on the level of a record like Better Dayz, so no way in hell will it ever be on he level of a The Chronic, Doggystyle or Makaveli. It's got some good songs that have major replay value (We Aint, How We Do, Love it Or Hate It), unfortunately, most of the songs are ok songs that have some but limited replay value (Westside Story, The Documentary, Special). All in all The Documentary is about a 2.75/5

AmerikazMost said:
thats not saying much...the eminem show wasnt that great
Bullshit. It isn't a classic, but it's only like two steps short of being equal to the MMLP.

I Thought TES was an excellent album that was just a couple shades short of giving him 2 classic CD's out of 3 released nationally (at the time).

i would have to go with The Documentary, ive been listening to it alot lately and its pretty good. Nothing special, but its good for a mainstream cd.

jason_g_718 said:
Bullshit. It isn't a classic, but it's only like two steps short of being equal to the MMLP.

I Thought TES was an excellent album that was just a couple shades short of giving him 2 classic CD's out of 3 released nationally (at the time).
None of Eminem's albums are classic.

To say its classic would be to put it on the same platue as Illmatic, Doggystyle, Aquemini, Cuban Linx, 7 Day Theory, Ready to Die, Chronic, etc.....I honestly believe none of Em's albums are on that level.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.