TB awards

Synful*Luv

Staff member
Rizzle said:
i'd like to suggest a category: "tupacboard's hottest hollywood love couple". we could have nominees like "rukas & amara", "diaz & kamikazi", "bank robber & babies", "synful*luv & everyone", and so forth. it could be potential fun.
:eek:
I don't E-date :mad:

how about Rizzle and Duke?

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Rizzle said:
i'd like to suggest a category: "tupacboard's hottest hollywood love couple". we could have nominees like "rukas & amara", "diaz & kamikazi", "bank robber & babies", "synful*luv & everyone", and so forth. it could be potential fun.
i love me some babies, thats for sure

Zero Cool said:
I didn't know you were going to provide us with food. Even better!

lol shut up. I will if u want. Although don be mad wen i mail u the food and its rotten :p

neways seriously, everyones jus talkin here, we hav to put together a commitee if we want this to actually happen. So i'll say it again. Post ur email if u wanna be part of it, and i'll scheldule a meeting. this wont happen if no one helps me out

Rizzle said:
i will not be a part of it. i'm not the leader type.

u don hav to be a leader. it seems ive taken that position, i don how tho, im probably not much better than u. I jus need help. But if u don wanna, u don wanna. I aint gunna force ya

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.