TB awards

Synful*Luv

Staff member
Great idea, i was around with the last vote, but we have to be careful, when Ruby won for the sexiest girl she stopped posting on TB :(

I'd help, i got nothin else to do while at work and i'm on here all the time anyways, lol :)

Preach

i'd like to suggest a category: "tupacboard's hottest hollywood love couple". we could have nominees like "rukas & amara", "diaz & kamikazi", "bank robber & babies", "synful*luv & everyone", and so forth. it could be potential fun.

Diaz

Rizzle said:
i'd like to suggest a category: "tupacboard's hottest hollywood love couple". we could have nominees like "rukas & amara", "diaz & kamikazi", "bank robber & babies", "synful*luv & everyone", and so forth. it could be potential fun.
"Rizzle & Reason" is a good combination.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Was that an attempt to insult my intelligence? For that, I have a DJ Quik quote I'd like to use:

"Niggaz call me dumb, but I'm smarter than yo' mama
For lettin your daddy ejaculate in her and stickin her with yo drama"

:).

Preach

S O F I S T I K said:
Was that an attempt to insult my intelligence? For that, I have a DJ Quik quote I'd like to use:

"Niggaz call me dumb, but I'm smarter than yo' mama
For lettin your daddy ejaculate in her and stickin her with yo drama"

:).
i'd like to add my thoughts to amerikazmost's; i think we should beat him with a stick till he dies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.