T.I.'s new album "The King", some info.

roaches

01. King Back (Produced by Just Blaze)
02. Front Back (f/UGK) (Produced by Mannie Fresh)
03. What You Know (Produced by DJ Toomp)
04. I'm Talkin' To You (Produced by Just Blaze)
05. Live In The Sky (f/Jamie Foxx) (Produced by Keith Mack)
06. Ride Wit Me (Produced by Keith Mack)
07. The Breakup (Skit)
08. Why You Wanna (Produced by Kevin "Khao" Cates)
09. Get It (Produced by Swizz Beats)
10. Top Back (Produced by Mannie Fresh)
11. I'm Straight (f/BG and Young Jeezy)
12. Undertaker (f/Young Buck and Young Dro) (Produced by Kevin "Khao" Cates)
13. Stand Up Guy (Produced by Kevin "Khao" Cates)
14. You Know Who
15. Goodlife (f/Pharrell and Common) (Produced by Neptunes)
16. Hello (f/Governor) (Produced by Kevin "Khao" Cates)
17. Told You So (Produced by Keith Mack)
18. Bankhead (f/P$C and Young Dro)(Produced by DJ Toomp)

PuffnScruff

Download-session invalid. Please click here.

Possible reasons:

Download-session expired. Direct-links last a few minutes for free users and a few days for premium-users.
You requested this download-session from a different IP than yours. If you use AOL, try a different browser

roaches said:
So, can you name some dope rappers who WEREN'T arrogant on the mic?
Sure cant.

But the point i was trying to make is that anyone can call themselves the "king" but u have to prove it. I dont think Ti deserves anything near the "king" status.

I like to see artists avoid labeling themselves with one single word. I prefer for an artist to prove that he is the king, through well thought out ryhmes, which might include some boasting and bragging. great beats, great flow etc.

Dont get me wrong everybody i think Ti is a good artist, and im not in here to bash the shit out of him either, but how will he top something with the name KING. KING is at the top of the food chain. I just see it as a lame and unoriginal album name.

"King" is rap record of the year so far, with Murs' record a close second, and E-40's a distant third. I like this record more than Urban Legend, even though both are pretty top-loaded. Hot-as-hell the first half of the record, and then gradually loses steam. I guess that's how TI makes his records.

I have never been a fan of southern rappers. When i downloaded this album i was pleasently suprised and is now my favourite album of 06. Imm have to pick this up in store especially since the bangin beats don't bang cause of the shitty quality!!

I'm really startin to like this album. The first listen didn't really have it appeal to me but it's definitely startin to grow on me. Live in the Sky is my fav. gotta love the piano.

TCD

Why did my post get edited? I didn't provide a direct link I just showed him where to get the album.

what you talkin bout edit? :confused: i wish we all could steal from T.I. but the tiime has coome to ennnd
-edub! friendd

S. Fourteen

This album's been in my deck since the leak. I'll have to buy it because the Rage rip is poopy.

On a personal note: This album is just as enjoyable as his previous albums, if not more. I hate it when people don't give the album a chance and comment on it without even listening to it. This one guy tells me that KING is all "kill kill, murder murder" and "it's not that good"... So why were you a fan when Trap Muzik dropped? What Happened? And how come Chamillionaire is so great even though you've listened to total of 2 songs? Somebody kill me?

Please remember- Flow: How he raps > What he raps.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.