T.I.'s new album "The King", some info.

PuffnScruff

it might be a webrip i'm not sure if it is the retail but the whole album has leaked.

i was expecting a little bit better for some reason. i dont know why. i guess i should have known there would be songs for his lady fans. right now i'm thinking the just blaze production is the worst production i have ever heard from him, but ive only given it listen too once so far. i was looking forward with the joint with common but now i;'m like wtf?
the album is alright imo. i might change my mind once i give it a better listen later.

PuffnScruff

after another listen through of this album i've changed my mine from what i said in my previous statement.
i take back what i said about just blaze's production on this.
i'm really feeling dj toomp, does anyone have a list of song he has produced?

TCD

For some reason i aint feeling this as much as Urban Legend, I'm usually one Just Blaze's dick but "King Back" and "I'm Talking To You" aint classic Just Blaze, i mean their still good songs but not up to the standard I expected.

Again I feel like Pharrell has been slipping lately, the beat for The Good Life isn't terrible but it isn't great, Common and T.I. save the song though. T.I.P comes hot on nearly all the tracks.

Overall it's a 7 out of 10

Does n e one else think that once u go calling urself the King u have lost all of ur creativity . Once u call ur self the "king" there is nothing higher than the "king" in the rap world. If ur the king then u just prove ur the King over and over and over and over again without calling urself the king.

I love an artist who has the balls to tell themselves how well they are doing!

Ti is an OK rapper, but he doesnt fulfill my listening needs.

ARon

I'm likin it, dope album. Definitely something I'll be listening too. T.I isnt trying to be all crazy on the mic he fufills what he wants to say and I enjoy it. Production on this is real solid too, this is gonna break my trunk again, tight album.

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
Does n e one else think that once u go calling urself the King u have lost all of ur creativity . Once u call ur self the "king" there is nothing higher than the "king" in the rap world. If ur the king then u just prove ur the King over and over and over and over again without calling urself the king.
Listen to the end of "Im Straight."

ARon

there are a lot of beats im feelin, like i said this bumps man, t i always comes correct in that area. I like this shit a lot after listenin to it a couple times.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.