T.I.'s new album "The King", some info.

7 Syns

I'll most likely be copping this since I usually bump T.I.'s music, sounds dope anyways. Here's some info for y'all.

-----
Album Cover.

-----
Tracklist.

01. King Back 4:38
02. Front Back (Featuring UGK) 3:43
03. What You Know 4:08
04. I'm Talkin' To You 5:06
05. Live In The Sky (Featuring Jamie Foxx) 5:46
06. Ride Wit Me 4:05
07. The Breakup 1:57
08. Why You Wanna 3:50
09. Get It
10. Top Back 4:42
11. I'm Straight (Featuring BG and Young Jeezy) 6:36
12. Undertaker (Featuring Young Buck and Young Dro) 4:13
13. Stand Up Guy 3:02
14. You Know Who 2:54
15. Goodlife (Featuring Pharrell and Common) 4:28
16. Hello (Featuring Governor) 3:35
17. Told You So 4:23
18. Bankhead (Featuring P$C and Young Dro) 4:26

-----
Limited time only song.
"What You Know"
[Song]
http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=174C8EIRFS9NQ2GH5MECF7QATM

[Video]

-----
peace.

PuffnScruff

i didnt like his first album at all, i really like his 2nd, his last one i wasnt feeling too much, it felt like it was just thrown together, but ive heard an advance or a mixtape with songs from this album and i have to say im really looking forward to this album.

Tha cover's pretty cool. I checked out What You Know and I think it's pretty bad. I'll probaly listen to tha songs on amazon. I don't think I'm gonna like it :(.

Does anyone else think T.I. sounds different :confused:?

T.I. is by far my favorite artist out right now. i hated him and all he stood for when he came out, but what can i say, dude won me over in a big way.

im pissed that trap money and we the shit didnt make the album, but whatever, i have the tracks and i guess thats all that matters. i cant wait to hear the updated live in the sky with jamie foxx singin on it. that was my favorite song even though t.i. sounded kinda gay singing the hook. so with jamie foxx singing instead of him, it should be a canidate for song of the year, IMO

I don't listen to that much southern rap, but I'm feelin T.I. though.. Now that I think about it, his last cd was the only southern rap album I bought last year, I think.. I'm def. coppin his new sh!t when it drops!!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.