Supposedly 50 Cent 'Massacre' cover [Pictures inside, back and front, not confirmed]

nebb1234 said:
thats a damn cool cover. Has a comic book motif, nice change from the photoshop on crack look of most stuff nowadays...
I'm betting Eminem drew all that shit. Anyone who knows about Eminem's first career choice knows why I say that.

Anyone in here HONESTLY think this album is going to be any good?

jason g 718 said:
I'm betting Eminem drew all that shit. Anyone who knows about Eminem's first career choice knows why I say that.

Anyone in here HONESTLY think this album is going to be any good?
I do, although it has little to do with 5-0, mainly the beats & possible dope guest appearances.

Btw, I knew Eminem drew shit & was a bit of a cartoonist but that shit is crazy.

I do, although it has little to do with 5-0, mainly the beats & possible dope guest appearances.
I don't like 50 because of his lyrics mostly. I actually like the guys voice and flow. His lyrics are completely terrible, or most of them. With a few exceptions (his verse on We All Die One Day, Never Enough and Love It Or Hate It), I don't like 50, but I'll have someone burn the CD and listen to it. If it's actually any good (doubtful aside from beats), I'll buy it.

Btw, I knew Eminem drew shit & was a bit of a cartoonist but that shit is crazy.
Yeah, I got that documentary "Eminem AKA" and his mother shows like 4 or 5 drawings he did between the ages of 8-16 or so, and Eminem is a SPECTACULAR fucking artist.

HellRazor05 said:
believe me, eminem wouldnt have drawn anything that said "Now serving Fat Joe & Jadakiss" when hes boys with Jada and he did a song wit Joe not too long ago (Lean Back remix). Someone else drew it ...if its even real
How do you know? It didn't bother Jada do shit with Em, then turn around and work with one of Em's top enemies right now.

Besides, Eminem has killed his own people on wax before.

I agree with everything you said EXCEPT that implying Em would have any trouble serving (the however great) Jadakiss in a battle scenerio. Even on wax I think that Em could rhyme a loooooooootta shit with "iss"

HellRazor05 said:
Em just worked on LTTG with Jadakiss, you think he just decided now to turn on him? Em's been suckin Jada's dick since day one, he wouldnt swop it for 50's just because he was on a song wit Ja...who Jada was cool with before Eminem even existed. 50 even mentioned in the XXL article that Em's not "being realistic" about this situation....like no more beefin and shit like that. Plus, Jadakiss will rip Eminem a new one like no other. Fuck whoever says Eminem will destroy anyone in a battle.......where do you think he learned how to do that shit? He even said Jadakiss was a big inspiration to him. Eminem probly dont want nothin to do with the whole 50/Jada situation. No one's even heard what he thinks about this now, the only one from Aftermath who's spoken on it is 50. Everyone else is cool with Kiss.......Game's tight with him, Banks was on tour w/ him, Em's on his nuts, Dre's worked with him, Bustas tight with him, Eve came up with him,.....no one's gonna turn on Jada just because 50 dont like him. Jada aint Ja Rule......Ja was askin to be dissed by doin all those songs he did and talkin bout 50. Jada aint do a damn thing to 50, he needs to stop bein a whiney little bitch and stop dissin anyone that talks to Ja Rule. He really cant sell records without dissin someone..
I see what you're saying.

The only thing I have say though is...

LMAO @ "Jada will rip Em".

LMFAO....that shit is hilarious.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
"em your mama is a crackhead and kim is a known slut so what haley gonna be when she frows up"If ja can even come that close, Acutually that was the hardest line during that whole beef shit.Jadakiss can do 100000 times more worse then that.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.