Supposedly 50 Cent 'Massacre' cover [Pictures inside, back and front, not confirmed]

pclvson said:
g unit the "gang", no Game? ha ha

now serving jada & fat joe? hmmmm
u got it twisted man !!!

G-Unit members are :

50 Cent
Young Buck
Lloyd Banks
Tony Yayo

period.

The Game is signed to G-Unit Records only ... he´s not part of the click ;)

Once and for all understand that shit !!!

Cover :

Cool as ice, Never seen or imagined something like this, 50 got some gr8 moves, fuck damn it´s hot !!! BTW the single "Candy Shop" is out, i got it if u want it to put a link in here i´ll do, let me know !!! it´s the real single, no zoo kid no gunshots and shit !!! That track is the bomb !!!

slang said:
u got it twisted man !!!

G-Unit members are :

50 Cent
Young Buck
Lloyd Banks
Tony Yayo

period.

exactly!

Vaudeville said:
50 cent is a pussy ass motherfucker, but i can appreciate the art which was done obviously by an artist and not and not some wack rapper.

word 50 aint no gangsta he pussy he aint real pac was he aint fuckin with tha row nah mean he aint a crip he aint a thug he a pussy...ah man fuck aban post this 4 me..its not my thing

50 cent has declined, he is kinda crap, but i hear he is getting better, maybe this album will be hot the cover sure is, but i kinda think 50 cent is a punk, dont get me wrong he is a gangsta and all, i mnot sure what pac wud think of him, but in a fight i know i cud take 50

slang said:
u got it twisted man !!!

G-Unit members are :

50 Cent
Young Buck
Lloyd Banks
Tony Yayo

period.

Cover :

Cool as ice, Never seen or imagined something like this, 50 got some gr8 moves, fuck damn it´s hot !!! BTW the single "Candy Shop" is out, i got it if u want it to put a link in here i´ll do, let me know !!! it´s the real single, no zoo kid no gunshots and shit !!! That track is the bomb !!!
I never heard any1 eles say that except ppl on this board .. Is that how it really is Game is just signed? Sounds kind of dumb i dk ?

hang on. in the interview 50 just done with dubcnn, he said there are 20 tracks, one is one called "thug u up" or something with jamie foxx. only 15 on that list and the no mention of foxx. weird

sk1tz69 said:
hang on. in the interview 50 just done with dubcnn, he said there are 20 tracks, one is one called "thug u up" or something with jamie foxx. only 15 on that list and the no mention of foxx. weird
my guess is that it's the poster, maybe the front, but the back w/ tracklist is made up. the poster/cover is too sick for somebody to just make on photoshop in their spare time.

Diaz

stillkilluminati said:
my guess is that it's the poster, maybe the front, but the back w/ tracklist is made up. the poster/cover is too sick for somebody to just make on photoshop in their spare time.
Thats what I was thinkin

sk1tz69 said:
was just about 2 say that..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.