Songs that Gave you Chills

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Diaz said:
In his post he said Hell 4 A Hustla, the Still I Rise version. He was talking about the album, not the song, lol.

Btw, "Somebody wake me I'm dreaming"*.
Oh yah, just noticed. I know it's wake me also. I was just too lazy to type it down, so i went on a site and copy pasted hoping he had it right, but whatever. lol

Diaz

Advocate said:
does anyone else agree with me when i say that Hit 'Em Up is overrated.
Oh God, not this topic again. It is in no way "overrated", it's not considered a good diss because Pac spits a bunch of punchlines and shit like that, it's considered a good diss because it was really controversial.

Diaz said:
Oh God, not this topic again. It is in no way "overrated", it's not considered a good diss because Pac spits a bunch of punchlines and shit like that, it's considered a good diss because it was really controversial.

Okaaaaaaayyyy

ill take that as a "no"

Pittsey said:
I just thought of a strange 1 from my youth.

Coolio - Gangstas Paradise

I think it was that beat.
Same here, and Snoop's Murder Was The Case remix, shit scared the shit outta me when I was little.

Another track that gives me chills is LastOnesLeft OG, because it's so fuckin tight.

C.R.Y.

bone thugs-crossroads
IT-dance wit the devil
2pac-unconditional love
big pun-its so hard
boys 2 men-say goodbye 2 yesterday (RnB but still gives me chills)
beanie siegel-feel it in the air
nas-youre the man

Nearly all of pacs songs
how long will them morun me
unconditional love
Hit em up ( best diss song eva)

immortal technique - you neva know
Nas - if heaven was a mile away
Nas - if i ruled the world
dmx - slippin
Jean grae - fade out ( not a song more of a intro or sumfin )
tha game - start from scrath

Advocate said:
I agree to a certain extent. As far as my personal preference, this is not one of the songs i listen to often because its just not my style. I dont really like the beat all that much, and the outlawz bore me on this track. Because when im choosing what i want to hear it is usually laid back, and something to relax to.

When i think of hitemup it is the exact opposite, the song is intended to get the person who is listening pumped up. Now it does get me amped up and ready to go do something active...but me and active things are in a big fight.

I think it is a special song because it was witty and caused a lot of controversy, as previously mentioned. But we also gotta think, we are looking back on the track, so we are not in the same mindframe as when the song originally surfaced.
peace

Advocate said:
I think it gets too much respect for what it is worth now.

Back to topic though i gotta add:

Jay-Z - Dead Presidents
Jada - By Your Side

2 Pac ft. Bad Azz-Weed got me Crazy
I Love Bad Azz on that Track.

Afroman-Because I got High
Oh Yes.

2 Pac-Stearin' through my Rearview
Luniz-I got 5 on It
Coolio-Gangsta's Paradise
Coolio-(I'm in Love with)Mary Jane
Cypress Hill-Lowrider
Mc Eiht-Menace to Society
Rappin 4 Tay-Playa's Club
TQ-Westside
Dogg Pound-Bomb azz Pussy
Dogg Pound-New York New York

and many More.
what ya'll think?

Da_Funk

I remeber hearing All out when I first started getting into Pac and all I knew about him was that he's dead, and that there were a ton of alive theories and hearing this song gave me a chill.

And by the way the songs called "Krazy", not "weed got me crazy".

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.