Songs that Gave you Chills

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
What kind of "chills" are some of you referring to? Not that I have a problem, but I'm just curious since some of you are posting songs that are a lot more emotional than chilling.

But here are songs that gave me the chills:

"Hell Sent" by B.O.N.E. Enterprise (Bone Thugs before they were Bone Thugs) - Listen to this song, it's a storytelling track where they sell their souls to the devil and try to kill him or something

"Blasphemy" by Makaveli - The first time I heard this song play and the creepy, distorted voice kicked in, I was almost freaking out. I was listening to it on my CD player while riding in my dad's car to LA.

I'll add others when I am reminded of them...
same thing i was thinking,anyways
i would have to sat blasphemy by pac stood out to me.that shit go hard to the paint

ARon

When emotional songs are mentioned they probably say they give you chills like you feel it inside type shit, not like ohhhh. Just a point when a song becomes more than a song and you feel it too.

But yeah I cant believe I didnt mention Crossroads, they played it at my friends funeral, saddest thing but it was perfect.

Nas- If i rule the world
2pac- to live n die in LA, i can relate to this song cause i feel what he is saying, im from LA too and there is no better place to be

7 Syns

Hail Mary, Pac's verse. The Outlaws nearly ruined the feel of the song though.

Hell 4 A Hustla, Still i Rise version. Pac's verses.

peace.

Bobby Sands

All Out-2Pac
Ballad Of A Dead Souljah-2Pac

Actually a lot 2Pac songs send shivers down my spine.He has such a powerful rapping voice.I cant think of any other artist that does this

Diary of a Madman-Gravediggaz maybe

Diaz

Pittsey said:
I just thought of a strange 1 from my youth.

Coolio - Gangstas Paradise

I think it was that beat.
LOL, I remember looking at the TV screen when I was younger and seeing a side-view of a sweaty guy on the screen yelling that chorus... it gave me the chills.

Today, most of the songs off Makaveli give me the chills. Bomb First, Hail Mary, Blasphemy, Life Of An Outlaw, Krazy, White Manz World, Me And My Girlfriend, and Against All Odds are all of them... that's most of the album. I'm bumping Black Jesuz OG right now and that also gives me the chills, so does the released.

BIGGES-Suicidal Thoughts
DMX-ATF
Sticky Fingaz - Oh My God=this shit is off the fucking hook
BUSTAs-01 There's Only One Year Left!!! (Intro)

BT&H - Crossroads
Mobb Deep - Shook Ones
So Fresh So Clean - Outkast
Nas - One Mic
Patiently Waiting - Eminem & 50
DMX - In The Air Tonight

Didn't know whether we could include non-hip-hop songs.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
7 Syns said:
Hail Mary, Pac's verse. The Outlaws nearly ruined the feel of the song though.

Hell 4 A Hustla, Still i Rise version. Pac's verses.

peace.
''Somebody break me Im dreaming, I started as a seed, the semen
swimming upstream planted in the womb while screaming
on the top was my pops... my momma screaming stop
from a single drop, this is what they got''

Just those lines give me an emotionnal tingle.

Diaz

FlipMo said:
''Somebody break me Im dreaming, I started as a seed, the semen
swimming upstream planted in the womb while screaming
on the top was my pops... my momma screaming stop
from a single drop, this is what they got''

Just those lines give me an emotionnal tingle.
In his post he said Hell 4 A Hustla, the Still I Rise version. He was talking about the album, not the song, lol.

Btw, "Somebody wake me I'm dreaming"*.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online