Songs that Gave you Chills

Euphanasia

In all my years of listening to rap music, only three songs stand out that were so potent and moving that they gave me chills.

These are the tracks:

2Pac - Hit 'Em Up: the rage, the raw intensity of this song and the homicidial lyrics are extremely powerful

2Pac - White Man's World: the indignation, the frusturation, the hopelessness and the emotion stand out here

Eminem - Kim: this song is psychotic and brutal, words cannot describe this kind of anger

Anyone agree? Disagree? Any others?

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
I actually agree with Gangstas Paradise.

''Tell me why are we, so blind to see, cause the ones we hurt, are you..and me ''

The track is just intense on its own.

So fuck off, Coolio is the shit.

mvp

Fredro Starr - What If
Eminem - Rock Bottom
2Pac - Unconditional Love, Tradin' War Stories, Life Goes On
Beanie Siegel - Feel It In The Air
Ghostface ft Mary J - All That I Got Is You

some brilliant emotion filled tracks right there

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
mvp said:
Fredro Starr - What If
Eminem - Rock Bottom
2Pac - Unconditional Love, Tradin' War Stories, Life Goes On
Beanie Siegel - Feel It In The Air
Ghostface ft Mary J - All That I Got Is You

some brilliant emotion filled tracks right there
truth

A lot of 2pac songs
Some dead Prez songs
Ghostface Killah-All That I Got Is You
Nas-One Mic'

And a bunch of other stuff i cant remember

beanie sigel - feel it in the air
poetic and last emperor - one life
D12 fight music (don't even like D12 but a listen to this before a big match just gets me amped) thats just a few i thought of...

What kind of "chills" are some of you referring to? Not that I have a problem, but I'm just curious since some of you are posting songs that are a lot more emotional than chilling.

But here are songs that gave me the chills:

"Hell Sent" by B.O.N.E. Enterprise (Bone Thugs before they were Bone Thugs) - Listen to this song, it's a storytelling track where they sell their souls to the devil and try to kill him or something

"Blasphemy" by Makaveli - The first time I heard this song play and the creepy, distorted voice kicked in, I was almost freaking out. I was listening to it on my CD player while riding in my dad's car to LA.

I'll add others when I am reminded of them...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online