some people need to be de-modded.

PuffnScruff

i could be wrong, and please correct me if i am, but i think rukas, or someone else, said Thug $TyLE was de-modded because he was in active at that moment and hadnt posted in a while. that could have been someone else.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Indeed, though i said it was due to internet problems, which are fine now and he said he would make me mod i think...never happend.

ThUg $TyLe said:
Indeed, though i said it was due to internet problems, which are fine now and he said he would make me mod i think...never happend.
Then it is pretty much safe to assume that you won't get your spot back. Since Rukas is the one that would give you the spot back. I would be amazed if another admin steps on Rukas toes and makes you a mod again. Email him and see what can be done, if he decides no, then please drop the "Thuggy needs to be a mod" on every thread. You seem to be a good guy but it is getting tiresome, it is Rukas board and he decides what fly's around here.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Umm...i say that mostly as a joke, i'm rarely serious on this board and i don't really care if i'm a mod. If i did i would've already thought about emailing or pm'ing an admin, no?

Get In The Van I Have Candy said:
Then it is pretty much safe to assume that you won't get your spot back. Since Rukas is the one that would give you the spot back. I would be amazed if another admin steps on Rukas toes and makes you a mod again. Email him and see what can be done, if he decides no, then please drop the "Thuggy needs to be a mod" on every thread. You seem to be a good guy but it is getting tiresome, it is Rukas board and he decides what fly's around here.
Hmm yeah except for one minor detail - Rukas has stated that his priorities are elsewhere. In other words - he doesnt give a shit about these petty mod debates. Expect PMs and emails to Rukas on the topic of the board to be ignored. He's on leave indefinately.

I think thug style is a good guy. When he was a mod, he wasnt that active and it was other mods that did majority of the modding work. Yet, if a spot was available, i think he could be a good choice. But because there isnt that much that needs to be done, and apparently people think that what is done is too much, new mods arent needed and old mods dont need replacing at this stage.

Amara said:
Hmm yeah except for one minor detail - Rukas has stated that his priorities are elsewhere. In other words - he doesnt give a shit about these petty mod debates. Expect PMs and emails to Rukas on the topic of the board to be ignored. He's on leave indefinately.

I think thug style is a good guy. When he was a mod, he wasnt that active and it was other mods that did majority of the modding work. Yet, if a spot was available, i think he could be a good choice. But because there isnt that much that needs to be done, and apparently people think that what is done is too much, new mods arent needed and old mods dont need replacing at this stage.
And there you go. Thanks for clearing it up.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online