Snoop Accused Of Sex Assault

Snoop was on Larry King LIve, I have to say after hearing him talk, I beleive he didnt do it

"my name wasnt even on the police report she gave, and now she saying that I'd raped her? Why now?"

"I havent be formaly charged with anything"

"in a rape case, first you go and find the person who did this by telling the cops then you trie them in a criminal trail, THEN you get everything they worth in a civil. But she isnt doing that, she first tried to get money. Now how many women do you know if they got rape would try to egt moeny first. They want to put that person behind bars then get the money if there is any."

Snoop I believ you he had some good points. Dont make judgements on him untill you see that interview go on CNN or something its from last week

OxyContin said:
Snoop's been divorced from his wife for a while now. I believe they've filed for divorce last year. That's why he's out fucking all the groupies again.

I don't wanna comment on the sitution because this is real fishy, all I can say is that Snoop is innocent until proven guilty...

Snoop said that him and his wife arent divorced, that they filed for it last year but have since reconicled (larry king asked him how his ex-eife felt and he said this) his wife is behind him a 100% was the first to call him and say she didnt believe it.

She not only suing SNoop but ABC and the Jimmy Kimmel Live show. lol its fishy, you get raped but yet dont even press formale charges on the man who did it, no DNA sample or rape test was done on her either to see if Snoop did it.

This case so far=bullshit

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.