Snoop Accused Of Sex Assault

H.E. Pennypacker said:
We believe that everyone is innocent until proven guilty. The fact that this lady sued him is not evidence of itself. Therefore, Snoop is still innocent 100%. He doesn't have to prove that he's innocent. She has to prove he's guilty.

I hated Snoop long before this, and I still dislike him, but I am not going to say he's guilty. Usually, I favor celebrities, because I can see why people would want to lie about them.

Think about it...why would Snoop want this lady? There are so many women that would fall over backwards for him. I am not saying he's handsome, but there must be at least one women that will like some dude. I wouldn't be surprised if women walked right up to Snoop and offered intercourse for free.
Howard Stern covered this yesterday and the report Robin read said that Snoop had started to pay the women for "damages" but then ceased payment.

If that is the case, and Snoop is innocent, why pay her money?

saltynuts said:
Snoop was at a club in Myrtle Beach and he offered $2000 to any girl who sucked his dick on stage, he got what he was looking for.
BULLSHIT!

Marilyn Manson was arrested for simple humping a fucking mic stand and you want us to believe that Snoop was sucked off on stage and nobody arrested him?

That is a public place and he wouldn't be allowed to do so, it's called "indecent exposure". I'll believe this story when there is a link to a legit source.

S. Fourteen

The club got fined and lost some sort of license since the local cops were there.

dont speak on what I saw and what I didnt see, I dont come here bullshitting about some lame shit like this.

Again, I cant say snoop did this but all this nonsense about, "Oh hes a star rapper and shit" is rediculous. You would think that if a rapper could have any ho he wanted why would he do this? But Look at Mystikal. Yall remember that case? We havent heard from him in a while.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
jason_g_718 said:
BULLSHIT!

Marilyn Manson was arrested for simple humping a fucking mic stand and you want us to believe that Snoop was sucked off on stage and nobody arrested him?

That is a public place and he wouldn't be allowed to do so, it's called "indecent exposure". I'll believe this story when there is a link to a legit source.
obviously you dont go to clubs or shit like that.Man i remember when i went to some of luke parties that he was holding in clubs over there in daytona beach this 1 nigga asked who wants to make 3000 to come and suck his dick on stage.You have no idea this shit goes on all the time especially in the clubs.And most the time the club promoters dont get fined.

aban said:
snoop finally gets caught for doing this sneaky shit behind his WIFES back!! put him in jail already, I'm surprised he didnt go to jail for killing a young black male in 1994 before his album "Doggysstyle" came out..and being a SOUTHSIDE CRIP and a PIMP doesnt help his case either

Snoop's been divorced from his wife for a while now. I believe they've filed for divorce last year. That's why he's out fucking all the groupies again.

I don't wanna comment on the sitution because this is real fishy, all I can say is that Snoop is innocent until proven guilty...

We never know these days with sex assaults and a lot of things happening in this world anymore, but it's more than probable that it was all a setup by the woman for Snoop's money.

Peace

do u know how stupid sound?
Venomous, I have nothing against you, but that line is kind of ironically. You call me stupid, but you forget to add a word ("you") into that line.

To be 100% sure with out even hearing all the evidence is just stupid.
Exactly, but there's no reason to believe he's guilty at this point. He may be guilty, but on account of what? We haven't seen any evidence so far, so there's no reason to believe he's guilty.

How can you be 100 % about something you just heard.
You can't, and I never said otherwise.

By the way o.j is innocent.
I know. Thanks for telling me.

Howard Stern covered this yesterday and the report Robin read said that Snoop had started to pay the women for "damages" but then ceased payment.

If that is the case, and Snoop is innocent, why pay her money?
We don't know if that's true either. We don't know if she's lying about him paying her. We'll have to see. Right now, she's the only party saying that there was any payment.

Casey

Staff member
jason_g_718 said:
BULLSHIT!

Don't be stupid. Prince's fiancee used to suck him off on stage, and I'm talkin bout in '87 when he was one of the biggest pop stars in the world. These gigs were in front of tens of thousands of people.

Snoop probably gets head at loads of his gigs. yeah, and venemous got it right, the shit goes on ALL the time (especially at luke's gigs haha)

any1 lookin 4 tix 2 snoop's late show in glasgow on sunday. i want 2 swap my tix 4 1s 4 the early show cos i aint 18 n wont get in 2 that 1

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.