Snoop Accused Of Sex Assault

JANUARY 30--Weeks after Snoop Dogg filed a preemptive lawsuit claiming he was the target of an extortion scheme hatched by a woman claiming to have been sexually assaulted by the rapper and his posse, the alleged victim, an Emmy Award-winning makeup artist, has responded with her own blistering legal complaint. In the below Los Angeles Superior Court lawsuit, filed Friday, Kylie Bell charges that Snoop (real name: Calvin Broadus) and several associates raped her in the entertainer's dressing room following a January 2003 taping of ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live."

Click Here for the rest.

Two friends going through the same thing. Pac went through it, and now Snoop.

VENOMOUS said:
We believe that everyone is innocent until proven guilty. The fact that this lady sued him is not evidence of itself. Therefore, Snoop is still innocent 100%. He doesn't have to prove that he's innocent. She has to prove he's guilty.

I hated Snoop long before this, and I still dislike him, but I am not going to say he's guilty. Usually, I favor celebrities, because I can see why people would want to lie about them.

Think about it...why would Snoop want this lady? There are so many women that would fall over backwards for him. I am not saying he's handsome, but there must be at least one women that will like some dude. I wouldn't be surprised if women walked right up to Snoop and offered intercourse for free.

well if you think hes guilty or innocent its just speculation but to say your 100 % sure hes not gulity is just guessing but i do belive that since hes a star and has money then it could be false alos this doesnt seem to be a criminal case more like a civil case so there may have bneen not enough evidence to prosecute but that doesnt mean anything becasue civily its easier to prove a case then criminaly

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
H.E. Pennypacker said:
We believe that everyone is innocent until proven guilty. The fact that this lady sued him is not evidence of itself. Therefore, Snoop is still innocent 100%. He doesn't have to prove that he's innocent. She has to prove he's guilty.

I hated Snoop long before this, and I still dislike him, but I am not going to say he's guilty. Usually, I favor celebrities, because I can see why people would want to lie about them.

Think about it...why would Snoop want this lady? There are so many women that would fall over backwards for him. I am not saying he's handsome, but there must be at least one women that will like some dude. I wouldn't be surprised if women walked right up to Snoop and offered intercourse for free.
do u know how stupid sound?In the court of law your innocent till proven guilty (and thats not even true half the time)but this is not the court room.To be 100% sure with out even hearing all the evidence is just stupid.How can you be 100 % about something you just heard.Me personally i think snoop is innocent but im sure as hell not 100% sure.By the way o.j is innocent.

S. Fourteen

Snoop dont need to rape a girl

but do u remember what happened to Kobe?

girls man, maybe she got banged by his crew and had some second thoughts who knows.

ArtsyGirl

I agree this lady/bitch could have overpowered Snoop but it did say associates. Who knows if this is true or not but it was smart to file a lawsuit claiming she was trying to
extort him.

ArtsyGirl

Just because Snoop has been accused of rape doesnt make it similar to Pac's, or that Snoop is innocent. None of us really know either way.

please, snoop dont have to rape shit, rap stars are pussy magnets.i bet u if kanye came on this board, bitches here would be in line to suck his dick.

stupid ass trick was prolly a hoe, whats up with these sluts suing famous black guys, she prolly agreed o get fucked now, she shes her true slut colours and wants money.

ArtsyGirl

What makes you think that rapists only want sex? Not saying Snoop did this or not because I dont know but you cant base it on just sex since rape can be due to a lot of different reasons.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.