Saigon is the new direction for hip-hop.

linx

Staff member
What's wrong with you? Complaining about it on a message board and posting some stupid myspace link to signup and hate on a rap group wont help shit. This shit wont change, face it. As long as there are teenagers and stupid motherfuckers that buy the garbage music, there will continue to be garbage music. Let them like what they wanna like and you worry about what you wanna like. Even if some kind of miracle happened and the mainstream hiphop game took a turn for the better, you think people who don't know any better would look at it any differently or even notice?

its linx! said:
What's wrong with you? Complaining about it on a message board and posting some stupid myspace link to signup and hate on a rap group wont help shit. This shit wont change, face it. As long as there are teenagers and stupid motherfuckers that buy the garbage music, there will continue to be garbage music. Let them like what they wanna like and you worry about what you wanna like. Even if some kind of miracle happened and the mainstream hiphop game took a turn for the better, you think people who don't know any better would look at it any differently or even notice?
But garbage music is hurting our own ecomony and we need to change that.

how tthe hell does darbage music hurt the economy? Maybe its hurting society, cuz dumb ass kids are trying to be like the characters these ppl play as rappers.. thinking that this is the way life is supposed to be. Kids growing up thinking I dont need to get an education cuz look at so n so he was a highschool dropout and he makes millions. So yea it may hurt are future generation, if we dont educate them on whats really real, and whats really important in life, but this music doesnt hurt the economy. Us downloading music for free hurts the economy, but not garbage music being played... Infact I think its helped the economy, all of a sudden we got tons of new clothing brands and the commercialization of hiphop has driven fans to buy a whole lot of pointless over priced shit. So this garbage music is helping the economy and i dont see any way that its hurting it, maybe u would wanna elaborate on that statement though

ImmortalTech said:
how tthe hell does darbage music hurt the economy? Maybe its hurting society, cuz dumb ass kids are trying to be like the characters these ppl play as rappers.. thinking that this is the way life is supposed to be. Kids growing up thinking I dont need to get an education cuz look at so n so he was a highschool dropout and he makes millions. So yea it may hurt are future generation, if we dont educate them on whats really real, and whats really important in life, but this music doesnt hurt the economy. Us downloading music for free hurts the economy, but not garbage music being played... Infact I think its helped the economy, all of a sudden we got tons of new clothing brands and the commercialization of hiphop has driven fans to buy a whole lot of pointless over priced shit. So this garbage music is helping the economy and i dont see any way that its hurting it, maybe u would wanna elaborate on that statement though
And It has continue to hurt the ecomony just as much as society and it has also demolished our own democracy, we need to change that.

That's why I'm glad that rappers like Saigon are gonna change society, ecomony and democracy and bring it back to the realness again.

truetupacfan said:
If you tired of this crappy pop rap (Young Jeezy, Jibbs, Mike Jones, Mase & Especially this G-Unit regime) then Saigon is for you, 2007 will be the year of a new direction for hip-hop and Saigon is the person that's gonna lead us there.

Hardcore fans are ready for this guy and soon teenyboppers will also be ready.

We the american public want this guy to come out.
He fell off before he could even get into the mainstream LMAO

truetupacfan said:
And It has continue to hurt the ecomony just as much as society and it has also demolished our own democracy, we need to change that.

That's why I'm glad that rappers like Saigon are gonna change society, ecomony and democracy and bring it back to the realness again.

HAHAHA wtf u didnt explain shit in ur post. HOW is garbage hiphop hurting the economy or democracy? And wtf is Saigon, he's just a good rapper, stop making rappers look like something they're not. Rappers are artist and entertainers, u enjoy their work, dont act like they will save the world. For real man Saigon nor will any other rapper change much in this world. Yes he may open a few doors for other dope artists, but it stops there...

For real man, stop idolizing rappers.

"Remember that I'm Just a man dont follow me nigga"- Immortal Technique

~peace

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
saigon is great...but as soon as he blows people liek you will be calling him the next sellout

people were buzzing about 50cent like this about 3 or 4 years ago...then as soon as he made it on the charts you turned on him

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Sarr said:
saigon is great...but as soon as he blows people liek you will be calling him the next sellout

people were buzzing about 50cent like this about 3 or 4 years ago...then as soon as he made it on the charts you turned on him

Yep... 50 Cent was the saviour of Hip-hop, everyone loved him, he was so talked about a G-Unit subsection was opened on here...

Now... Most of those people hate him...

ARon

^50 didnt get "turned on" cus he hit the charts, he got turned on cus he started makin bad music. It aint a simple people hate sales thing, its the type of music they are making to sell.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Aristotle said:
^50 didnt get "turned on" cus he hit the charts, he got turned on cus he started makin bad music. It aint a simple people hate sales thing, its the type of music they are making to sell.

His music has always been poppy... And he is still speaking about the same content...

There is very, very little difference between GRODT 50 Cent and Massacre 50 Cent... I can't see how those albums are completely different? And how it shows a decline in his skills?

The only difference I can see is exposure and jealousy... People love an underdog and hate a winner.

Cooper

Pittsey said:
His music has always been poppy... And he is still speaking about the same content...

There is very, very little difference between GRODT 50 Cent and Massacre 50 Cent... I can't see how those albums are completely different? And how it shows a decline in his skills?

The only difference I can see is exposure and jealousy... People love an underdog and hate a winner.
GRODT is pretty good. The Massacre is wank.

ill-matic

truetupacfan said:
But garbage music is hurting our own ecomony and we need to change that.

oh here comes rap's revolutionary and voice of the oppressed :rolleyes: ... jesus christ, get a grip.. it's as if you're suffering some form of violent persecution. how about just listening to what you like instead of trying to force shit on others? what dont you understand about top 40 charts? people don't like the actual genre of the songs on the top 40 in the sense that they're always checking for music from rock or hip hop etc.. they just check for whatever maybe be in the top 40. what are you worried about? if g-unit isnt around then there'l be another label dominating charts. and sersiouly, saigon doesnt bring anything "new" to the table. he is not a "new direction" for hip hop.

Pittsey said:

True. I remember when Pac was alive and after he dropped MATW everyone liked him, but then when he signed to the Row, became the #1 hype in hiphop and dropped AEOM people started callin him wack, a sell-out, etc. etc... I remember I was talkin to some girls and mentioned the 2 Of Americas Most Wanted video cuz it came out recently and they were all like "yo why you listen to that wack ass nukka"?? Of course not everyone hated on pac.. but in my circle of company back then it was pretty split 50/50.. Half thought he was good, half thought he was wack/corny as hell.. and of course we all know hes not :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.