Rolling Stone`s Top 500 Greatest Albums

_carmi

me, myself & us
yukmoney1127 said:
Pac Is The Highest Selling Rap Artist Of All Time And He's Not On The List That Just Makes No Sense To Me Does It To Any Body Let Me Know
hes not the highest selling rap artist. eminem sold more. and possibly a couple more rappers.

its not everybody who likes tupac. yes of course i think he deserves a spot there. but he isnt unfortunately. but its not a rap list as mentionned before. it must have been real hard putting a list like that up all genres mixed. yall a bunch of frustrated bitches.

133. Ready to Die, The Notorious B.I.G.

and then no pac muahahahah even BIG aint a legend, hes a legend coze his biggest NMY was pac

show me a BIG track like dear mama, me against the world etc.

S. Fourteen

simo said:
5 albums in the top 15. were The Beatles really that good?
I think music that Beatles recorded had a bigger impact back then. What I mean is, they don't sound that special to some of the younger people.

Of course, I didn't live through the time so I'm not pretending to have expirenced more than you but The Beatles were the first artists I ever got into and I listened to their music for a bit before I touched anything else. I'm pretty familiar with The Beatles sound and I can pick out the influences in artists of today. Having a big influence on people says a lot about the music.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.