Ras Kass VS Game!!!!!!

Rass Kass Speaks on Game audio Listen Here! [link inside]

Rass Kass is a true homosexual. He just exposed himself badly on that video. Not to mention he looked real corny with his corny crew showing off guns and talking like a diva in that video.

Rass's youtube video alone has led me to believe that the Game has already won the battle. The Game won't let up on him and that disgracing video. Game will have bar after bar on Kass from this video alone until his career is over if it already wasn't. I don't even really like Game like that, but his ass whipping has brought Kass out of the closet. Game has already won the battle physically and has already won lyrically imo.

Why did Ras call the song "Hush Little Baby"? He's the one who's been making a fuss about it, not Game. I haven't heard shit from Game, while Ras is making statements online within several hours of the incident, then he's making radio interviews, and now songs, yet he's telling Game to "hush."

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
it must be either some promotion shit 4 himself (ras) or hes just been severly aggravated with game and hes lettin his emotions run free now

but i dont like how people put it either way nobody knows what hapend. 'game won the fight now...' 'nothin hapened to ras..."

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
corniest piece of shit i have seen . What a bunch of faggots , really! , i mean if these two wanna duke it out make a date and do it. This guy makes a youtube how many dudes game was deep with , and what a suprise rass kass finally found his homies and they ready to go at each other. Jesus h christ , if you have got some sort of beef with each other i say take it on one on one.

After thinking about it, I feel that Ras just wants to use this to his advantage, no matter what the scenario. This is what I mean:

Before the fight: Game asks Ras to join him for a drink, and Ras rejects it.
SCENARIO A (what apparently happened): Feeling disrespected, Game smacks Ras with a bottle. Ras says he was basically suckerpunched, and calls Game a coward.
SCENARIO B (what could've happened): Being mature, Game could've walked away, but then Ras probably would've made a song about how Game once offered him a drink, he rejected, then Game walked away like a bitch and didn't do anything.

During the fight: after getting hit, Ras hits the ground, then not much happens.
SCENARIO A (what apparently happened): Game and his crew disperse and leave, with Ras mostly untouched after the initial hit. Ras goes public, saying how he got hit from behind, and that his shirt was "still white" and how none of his personal belongings got jacked. He also says how Game was around thirty deep, and that those odds should've lead to something bigger than just getting hit once.
SCENARIO B (what could've happened): Game and his crew could've continued to stomp on Ras and take his jewels. Afterward, Ras probably would've called Game a bitch for jumping him that deep and for snatching his chain, talking about how the odds weren't fair.

After the fight: Everyone basically goes their separate way.
SCENARIO A (what apparently happened): Ras immediately goes on the air and claims he was suckerpunched and against really bad odds, and that one-on-one he is superior to Game physically and lyrically. He wastes no time making a new diss track.
SCENARIO B (what could've happened): Game could've also gone on air and said his side of the story, then Ras probably would've just dissed him again for being a "fake Blood" or whatever.

Maybe Ras wants to be the next guy Game beefs with to blow up his name, plus maybe he thinks he is the guy who can finally lyrically take Game out in a beef. While entertaining, most rap beef is fucking gay anyway.

Rass Kass Speaks on Game audio Listen Here! [link inside]

its linx! said:

Nobody saw that yet? Ras is real stupid for putting some shit like that out in my opinion. Makes him look like a fucking idiot.
wtf.. i like ras.. but some of the people in his crew seem kinda feminine lol

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I actually thought people on here would be dissing game and supporting Ras.

As Game is the mainstream signed rapper, and Ras is the underdog and lyrical maniac.

But it seems as though people are actually judging the situatuion. No dick riders, no haters. I am impressed. ANd it is the first time I can ever remember this happening.

linx

Staff member
Pittsey said:
I actually thought people on here would be dissing game and supporting Ras.

As Game is the mainstream signed rapper, and Ras is the underdog and lyrical maniac.

But it seems as though people are actually judging the situatuion. No dick riders, no haters. I am impressed. ANd it is the first time I can ever remember this happening.
Yup. Atleast people here realize that when somebody makes a video with a bunch of dudes sounding like broads, it doesn't help them out any and it just makes them look stupid.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
lol what guy say n beggin We cool, but mess with us we demons yo we demons

I jus think the shit is bein blown out of proportion for whatver reasons...i wont take a side but it seems Ras shit to me is true and other shit in story' as i dont believe Game fucked any one up lol

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
Why did Ras call the song "Hush Little Baby"? He's the one who's been making a fuss about it, not Game. I haven't heard shit from Game, while Ras is making statements online within several hours of the incident, then he's making radio interviews, and now songs, yet he's telling Game to "hush."
ThUg $TyLe said:
lmao at the youtube vid

"you faggot, you die"

Why would Ras even make a damn youtube video..
My thoughts exactly.

Game is a puplicity stunt and a bitch no doubt about it.But Ras shouldn't allow his emotions to get best of him and start making youtube videos and becoming internet thug like game is famous for.If Ras feels disrespected and feels like he gotta fire back then he should do it professionally.Not making himself look like a clown on videos,acting like an idiot.

I thought at the start of the beef Ras was in driving seat but now after hearing this Hush little baby,Ras sounds like he cought the feelings and wants to prove people he can be better then Game,but i don't think he has to do that.Thats why i think he should ignore Game.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.