Ras Kass VS Game!!!!!!

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Ras dissed Game's kid. I'd have hit him too.

And yeah... Dre said Ras is his favourite MC.

Game is far too outspoken. He is severing a lot of business links. He's a nice lyricist, but there's 10 dozen who are just as nice who could replace him. 90% of rappers would give their right nut to work with the Aftermath machine. If Game isn't careful in 3 years he'll be all but forgotten and working with Koch.

7 Syns

Sarr said:
^
yea, nature of the threat is complete dogshit. he is a racist fuckwit for making that song
How is he racist? He took months to write a song in which he did some research too about a subject not many people talked on or even thought on. The song was like Public Enemy's initial message X10 without him (Rassy) sounded vented or angry.

I didn't think it was racist at all, he kicked some knowledge. For all we know he was 100% right. Though he could've been 100% wrong aswell. Ohwell, the song remains dope imo and really does showcase an emcee's lyrical skills and why hip-hop heads like this art.

peace.

7 Syns

Pittsey said:
Ras dissed Game's kid. I'd have hit him too.

And yeah... Dre said Ras is his favourite MC.

Game is far too outspoken. He is severing a lot of business links. He's a nice lyricist, but there's 10 dozen who are just as nice who could replace him. 90% of rappers would give their right nut to work with the Aftermath machine. If Game isn't careful in 3 years he'll be all but forgotten and working with Koch.

Where's the track where he dissed Game's kid?

peace.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Tiago said:
Where's the track where he dissed Game's kid?

peace.

The track is called Caution.

And he don't directly diss his son. But Game has taken it that way.

"Get a thousand tattoos and won't raise ya gun/ so when you get merked, I'ma raise ya son."

Ras then said.

"The track 'Caution' that I wrote and recorded is not directed towards any artist. It's a general statement. If the shoe fits, find a matching skirt. When I do diss somebody, I certainly wouldn't bring their children into it."

I wrote a news article on it. But it was so long ago I can't be bothered to look for it.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
from ras website

Said Ras of last night’s incident “ The ni**a tried to jump me 30 to
2, yet I’m alive and chillin’, my sweater is still white and all my
jewelry intact. Game is a ‘change of heart’, stripping, fake-ass
blood who sold some records riding Dr Dre’s shirt tails. I guess he
thought this would help him sell some more records. I was so scared by
it all that I went up to his car afterwards and challenged him right
there. Game is no match for me physically or lyrically.” At press time
Ras had no intentions of releasing a diss track aimed at Game. “He can
sell records on his own dime.” Was all he had to say.
it was posted there 2 that Game was gonna be on rap city, anybody watch?

Fataldawg said:
I wonder if the Ras signing to G-Unit move is really gonna go down... Havent heard any new news about it.. but from this album tracklist in the other thread it looks like he's at least down with some affiliates... Banks, Spider Loc, etc.

They are reused verses though

7 Syns

Rass Kass Speaks on Game audio Listen Here! [link inside]

Interviewer: Do you have a broken jaw?

Ras: How the fuck could I be talking to you with a broken jaw?

LOL.

Ras: The game ain't no game, his a fucken PSP.

Funny.

peace.

linx

Staff member

Nobody saw that yet? Ras is real stupid for putting some shit like that out in my opinion. Makes him look like a fucking idiot.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime

hell yea the fuckin youtube works for me now- plays smooth
so it was always THEM not ME

pz

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.