Rappers with great breath control

emking said:
I agree with 2Pax, on some of Em's faster rhymes - like "We Ain't" or the "I got a riddle.." freestyle, it seems like he pronounces every syllable perfectly...

However, alot of that could be production splicing...but then that makes Em a master producer.
yeah, how about 'Rabbit Run'.. i always wonder how many drop ins that is.

KosimO

On Probation: Please report break in guidelines to
What exactly do you mean when you say breath control?

BIG comes to mind when it comes to such a good flow and Big L too.

I don't wanna come off as some sort of dickryder ( but I do) but hm...The 1st person that came to my mind when I read the title of this thread was...Tonedeff...Have yall heard him spit? The man has great flow and delivery however that doesn't mean all his songs are classics..offcourse not..I think yall should definitely include Tonedeff in ur list next time...

eminem has the best hands down. i listened to his verse "we ain't" like 4 times in a row when i got the cd to hear if he breathed... nope. especially shit like "till i collapse", when he practically screams the whole time and still sounds good and delivers long lines.

one mc on dj said:
I don't wanna come off as some sort of dickryder ( but I do) but hm...The 1st person that came to my mind when I read the title of this thread was...Tonedeff...Have yall heard him spit? The man has great flow and delivery however that doesn't mean all his songs are classics..offcourse not..I think yall should definitely include Tonedeff in ur list next time...
Oh yeah hurts maybe you should give an example...

Ok I'll do that:

Most high <<is in .rm forward to 3.30...

this one is not THAT fast but still nice...and it's a uh funny song

ah fuck now ur just uppin songs with fast rap in it...pretty stupid cuz now everybody else can upload a twista song :eek:

PaulyPac said:
eminem has the best hands down ? can eminem flow as fast as twista or bone thugz ?
i dont know if he can or not, but i prefer to be able to understand lyrics. i love bone thugs, but sometimes i can't hear what they say. i can clearly hear twista, but i heard he uses slicing on all his shit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.