Rappers with great breath control

C.R.Y.

Devious187 said:
Big Pun had incredible breath control for a dude his size. I think it was in the source magazine review for Capital Punishment where the reviewer said something like "He doesn't pause to take a breath very often, but when he does he could inhale a small child" lmao
lmao at inhaling a child :D. i gotta agree. he was really big but didnt need to take that many breaths.

HellRazor05 said:
pun had great breath control but you could hear him takin breaths and it sounded like he was choking on something and about to croak. busta rhymes has amazing breath control, saw him live and he performed "break ya neck" perfectly. and whoever said "pharoah monk" its Pharoahe Monch.
lmao

illjoe said:
I seen Eminem live on TV with Dre performeing Forgot About Dre, that hook is fast as shit, and Eminem did not make one mistake, and it was 100% live .. no matter how much you hate the white boy, your talking shit if you say he aint got skillz.
Oh yeah, I remember that on SNL..and I said the same shit. I didn't understand how any lover of hip-hop could hate on someone with such obvious talent.
The haterade gets thicker.

emking said:
Oh yeah, I remember that on SNL..and I said the same shit. I didn't understand how any lover of hip-hop could hate on someone with such obvious talent.
The haterade gets thicker.
same as the dickryding... :eek:Just look at his next post... :eek:

Oh, and you all are retarded if you don't think Em can produce. Personally, I like his production skills more then his rapping skills. The shit he did for Pac's shit was unbelievable, and love hearing you all hate on his production because a white boy touched your racial messiah.

You should try to understand Pac's messages, and for that matter MLK Jr. before you hate on everything white. I think it's extremely sad that a white boy from the burbs has to mention this shit because you people are so friggin' bitter and racist.

yep I am sure Slim, Em, Marshall or whatever you like to call him appreciates all your hard work in this thread...I think his and your message definitely got through here...I cannot thank you enough :thumb:

HIT THE REP BUTTON PPLZ SHOW THE MAN SOME LOVE.

HE WILL FIGHT UNTIL THE END!

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
emking said:
Oh, and you all are retarded if you don't think Em can produce. Personally, I like his production skills more then his rapping skills. The shit he did for Pac's shit was unbelievable, and love hearing you all hate on his production because a white boy touched your racial messiah.

You should try to understand Pac's messages, and for that matter MLK Jr. before you hate on everything white. I think it's extremely sad that a white boy from the burbs has to mention this shit because you people are so friggin' bitter and racist.
the fuck are you talkin about ? get off whatever dick you're on and please leave

emking said:

did u register under another username and rep yourself.

Guilty

Silleone said:
did u register under another username and rep yourself.
No I repped him...

See, most motherfuckers are sheep, it was true then and it still is/
Take away the uniforms, y'all will dress the same way to fit in/
Nowadays I see ya…doing whatever you see on TV/
Media Brainwashed, buying a new trend every 3 weeks/
And you're knee deep in cheap weed, liquor…there's even STD's in pre-teens
It's different now…So, fuck whatever we think/
Right? Well, ya might be. Things have only changed ever so slightly/
Like…Same Jordans minus the swoosh from Nike/
I see it's worse then ever. There's no respect and no thirst to endeavour/
Just kids that want to be first in the center/
With no work ethic - to earn their own personal shelter,
Bursting with pent up aggression, these are the things you observe as an elder/
Cause when you grow it hurts to stay inside your shell/
I'll prolly rewrite this song in 20 years, and dedicate it to myself/
I guess the jist of it is, that when you're big, you'll just miss how you lived/
And when you're a kid, you'll just wish you were big/
So For now
:D :thumb:

emking said:
that makes Em a master producer.
emking said:
People like you ruin hip hop.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
emking said:

i cant denya
your a dick ridah
you dont wanna fuck with me
your swallowing eminems seeds
he got you getting on your kneez
pleaseeeeee
get off eminems d.i.c

I know a rapper WITHOUT great breath control

I wanted to add a rapper without great breath control: Immortal Technique. That shit is crazy, I love the guy but his breathing is so noticeable that it interferes with the songs.

Also, to that guy who was citing racism as the reason that everyone hates on Eminem and his production, it really has nothing to do with race.

The fact is, when myself and others around here listen to the way the songs were originally intended to sound (when Pac was alive) and compare it to Em's "spooky/gothic" beats, it's very depressing. Even more so than the beats is the chopping, screwing and speeding up of Pac's voice and the fake shoutouts.

So I say it has nothing to do with race, I'm just a white boy from the suburbs too, it's flat out poor production.

Peace

illjoe said:
I seen Eminem live on TV with Dre performeing Forgot About Dre, that hook is fast as shit, and Eminem did not make one mistake, and it was 100% live .. no matter how much you hate the white boy, your talking shit if you say he aint got skillz.
is there a need for that, i dont call every black rapper i dont like a blackboy

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.