Rappers with great breath control

I agree with 2Pax, on some of Em's faster rhymes - like "We Ain't" or the "I got a riddle.." freestyle, it seems like he pronounces every syllable perfectly...

However, alot of that could be production splicing...but then that makes Em a master producer.

emking said:
I agree with 2Pax, on some of Em's faster rhymes - like "We Ain't" or the "I got a riddle.." freestyle, it seems like he pronounces every syllable perfectly...

However, alot of that could be production splicing...but then that makes Em a master producer.

I seen Eminem live on TV with Dre performeing Forgot About Dre, that hook is fast as shit, and Eminem did not make one mistake, and it was 100% live .. no matter how much you hate the white boy, your talking shit if you say he aint got skillz.

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
illjoe said:
I seen Eminem live on TV with Dre performeing Forgot About Dre, that hook is fast as shit, and Eminem did not make one mistake, and it was 100% live .. no matter how much you hate the white boy, your talking shit if you say he aint got skillz.
yeah thats true, hate him or love him, he great lyrically, tonedeff as mentioned above can spit amazing .

Big Pun had incredible breath control for a dude his size. I think it was in the source magazine review for Capital Punishment where the reviewer said something like "He doesn't pause to take a breath very often, but when he does he could inhale a small child" lmao

2Pax

Devious187 said:
Big Pun had incredible breath control for a dude his size. I think it was in the source magazine review for Capital Punishment where the reviewer said something like "He doesn't pause to take a breath very often, but when he does he could inhale a small child" lmao
lmao

emking said:

laughin at this joka :thumb: :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.