Rappers who dont write down there lines,

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
^^^ That's the interview which I heard about Jigga doing it. Quite impressive, even though I'm not a fan of the Jigga.

FlipMo said:
^^^ That's the interview which I heard about Jigga doing it. Quite impressive, even though I'm not a fan of the Jigga.
yep even the biggest jayz hater *cough 2pacnbiggie cough* gotta give him respect for that ;)

4 all the shit talking people do bout Jay, he probaley one of the best Mcs in the game (at least mainstream) to do it over the past almost 10 years. Besides I dont see how it could be hard at all, he spits a bunch of shit, they listen, take/chop up what sounds good what sounds bad, and there you go and entire song. Not that hard to believe. I know people who freestyle round here, cant write a damn thing down cuz they suck, but can/will freestyle legit off the dome a bunch of shit dealing with a simlar topic, might not make sense at all, but once the producer/mixer gets to that shit and does what he do, then you have a complete sounding song, Ive seen people do it might not be exactlly how jigga does it but to think that if he did Roc La Familla (songs like Cant be life) and Blueprint (songs like Never Change, Rulers Back) like that? I mean shit how much blind hate can a person give?

This theory might also explain the whole "jay-z bites rhymes" shit, if he freestyling and shit just comes to his head and sounds tight, of course he going use it. every freestyler does that shit

Can people actually read for a minute?

Jay DOESN'T freestyle.

He thinks of rhymes in his head all the time & makes up a flow to carry them. THEN when he hears a beat he likes he spits some of these rhymes to see if his shit would fit the beat.

If it does he goes & spits these PRECONCEIVED rhymes in the booth without paper.

In summary, he never writes his rhymes down, but they are not freestyled/ spur of the moment, they are calculated.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Can people actually read for a minute?

Jay DOESN'T freestyle.

He thinks of rhymes in his head all the time & makes up a flow to carry them. THEN when he hears a beat he likes he spits some of these rhymes to see if his shit would fit the beat.

If it does he goes & spits these PRECONCEIVED rhymes in the booth without paper.

In summary, he never writes his rhymes down, but they are not freestyled/ spur of the moment, they are calculated.

still doesnt take away from the fact he spits off the top of his dome, which in a way is freestyling, like I stated in my theory of what he does, of course its not techncally a freestyle but really who doesnt calculate what they are going to say when battleing someone, anyone who saids otherwise is lying.

Actually, I think Lil Wayne writes his. I remember he had a 'freestyle' on Rap City the basement and Hot Boys came out with their album like 3 months later. Almost the same exact verse was on that album

I understand where you're coming from GhettoStar but in a genuine freestyle, some of the lines are pratically out of thin air. Although, I do recognize that a lot of the lines are ones which the rapper has spit or thought of before.

But unless that rapper has constructed the whole freestyle & it's flow beforehand, it is not the same thing.

I'm not trying to take props away from Jay, I admire his style but people need to understand.

Think of it, like he wrote down the whole song on paper & had rapped it to himself about fifteen times. The next morning he goes to the studio but has lost the paper but proceeds to spit those rhymes regardless. It is in no way a freestyle.

don't believe any of the shit jay-z chats.. I think he be making up bullshit ubout him not wrinting shit down in a bad attempt to define himself from other rappers and be listed as a hip hop great.

U can jus see it... every interview he does he always goes on about it, trying to reinforce his lie.. its all bullshit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online