Psychic contacts Tupac from beyond the grave

Snowman

A week ago, I was eating my cereal (Alpha Bits). listening to AEOM. when suddenly a light breeze hit the back of my neck, followed by a chill thru my body. i look down in cereal bowl an the letters S-U-G-E was floating in my milk.

IT WAS A SIGN :woah: :woah: :woah:

artisticgurl said:
Some psychic's I find to have the "power" to do this kind of thing.

No offence .. but BULLSHIT is the how we describe psychics!

If you want to see something interesting .. watch:

Penn & Teller: Bullshit - Talking To The Dead Episode.

XIAN

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
lol, r u a lawyer by chance?
HA!

And I did not see that P&T but I bet it's funny...

But I believe that psychic ability is possible, but is almost always un-true. Because there are 6 billion people on this planet. 6,000,000,000 people. And although we know some, we can't possibly know the full complexities of the human brain. For example, deja-vu. Not to say that psychic power is definately real or fake, but I try to keep an open mind.
~peace~

ArtsyGirl

Wikaveli said:
No offence .. but BULLSHIT is the how we describe psychics!

If you want to see something interesting .. watch:

Penn & Teller: Bullshit - Talking To The Dead Episode.
Wow you just completely changed my mind on the whole thing! Well done *clap* *clap*
I dont pretend to know what human being are capable of, we only use a small percentage of our brains who knows whats possible? You know psychics have been used in police investigations for a while now and have solved some serious crimes. I realise there are ALOT of phoneys out there but I'm not going to describe it all as bullshit. Centuries ago "we" would have described the thought that this planet was round as bullshit.

Snowman said:
A week ago, I was eating my cereal (Alpha Bits). listening to AEOM. when suddenly a light breeze hit the back of my neck, followed by a chill thru my body. i look down in cereal bowl an the letters S-U-G-E was floating in my milk.

IT WAS A SIGN :woah: :woah: :woah:

hahaha...but on the real so 2pac used to be a white man...hahaahha that right there made me shake my head (although it would explain his whole "miltary mind" type of thoughts) funny thing is if 2pac knew who killed him I would think he would say knowing how he was if the spirit is a direct refelction of how you are...all this rules of the underworld shit I don't buy.She didn't even say motives...whatever psychics claim to have talked to Pac all the time so this is nothing new'.

i fuckin hate psychics! for 2 years after my dad passed away there was one of those damned phone psychic lines that always called and asked for him, it used to tear my mom up bad

I'm calling bullshit too.

I think that all these morons like John Edwards etc. are all scam artists, but I do believe in some sort of psychic ability, I've had alot of experiences where I've dreamt of somthing or somthing has come to mind, and then the next day or within the next few days I'll see that thing.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.