Psychic contacts Tupac from beyond the grave

In general i think there are a number of psychics that are genuine as we are aware with their work on police investigations and shit. Though it's the ones that attempt to decieve people into thinking they can cross over where the conflict and blight on the whole thing comes. Personally i think this one is bullshit as i don't believe the whole re-incarnation thing and why didn't she say who pac said killed him? take it with a grain of salt but be aware there are some genuine ones out there IMO.

Yeah she is right. Yo Yo Yo guyz, check dis out. Yesterday i was walking in the street and i saw pac and we hanged together for a while, had couple of drinks, then we watched a movie then i drove ma man back ta da grave. he gave me a hug and he open the grave and set his alarm at 6 am the next mornig so the we gonna meet ta go and hit some lyrics in da studio. he also said that he want ta have some ribs cuz down there "under the ground' they don't have ribs, only tighs. :woah: :woah: :woah:
FUCK Victoria Bullis . Wat da fuck is dis bitch sayin' . Either she is drunk OR she lost herrr fuckin' mind. YO VICTORIA BULLIS, go and find somethin ta wipe ya ass with , i think it's better than talkin 'bout a man who did da best that he can doin his life for his community. It's better for ya than talkin some shit from the world of fiction. Victoria , go and have some ribs it's better.:laugh:
R.I.P ta TUPAC SHAKUR. ONE LOVE, ONE THUG. PEACE OUT.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.