Psychic contacts Tupac from beyond the grave

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
World-famous psychic Victoria Bullis has revealed that slain rapper Tupac Shakur used to be an important white general during the American Civil War (1861-1865).

Bullis, who contacted Shakur for an article for US men’s magazine Stuff, said that the rapper, considered by many in the music industry to be the greatest rapper of all times, had not only told her that he was assassinated US President Abraham Lincoln’s right-hand man in the 1800s, but that he also knew who had killed him in this life-time.

"When you pass to the next life you see the whole thing," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying. However she neglected to mention who in fact was the killer, and his motives.

I'm always one to keep an open mind, but find the story hard to swallow.

I really don't understand how anyone can believe people like her.

US President Abraham Lincoln’s right-hand man in the 1800s
have you ever realized that every person was "famous" in his "last" life?
I have never heard of a dead person who has been a dirty-killer in "one of his lifes" ...

It's sad to see crazy people earning thousands of dollars for talking shit while other people are starving.

S. Fourteen

I had a friend in high school that spoke to Tupac in his dreams... I'm sure there a few people on this board that speak to Tupac through some kind of telepathy.

jbrolax

ok, the possiblilities of being from the united states in back to back lifetimes has got to be slim, and then to say you were lincolns right hand man, come on

saltynuts said:
I had a friend in high school that spoke to Tupac in his dreams... I'm sure there a few people on this board that speak to Tupac through some kind of telepathy.

I've had a dream where I was interviewing Pac :woah:.

ArtsyGirl

Some psychic's I find to have the "power" to do this kind of thing, but anyone can say they spoke to Tupac but she didnt seem to say anything that would make me beleive she actually did.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Interestin nevertheless. evrybody quick to get pised off and say it bout money lol ain't that big. never know! heh

pzzz

XIAN

If you believe in God anything's possible.

And if Tupac did speak to anyone in a vision or a dream or anything, then he's not going to name his killer. It's just not important. His death is in the past. If anything he'll talk about how we shouldn't be afraid of life and other people, how the conflicts and differences we have are not important on a larger level...
~peace~

Now I Know Why Women Wear Makeup, They Are So Full Of Shit They Have To In Order To Keep It From Seaping Out Their Pours. THE DAY PEOPLE START BELIEVEING PSYCHIC'S IS THE DAY THEY COME INTO CONTROL OF THE WORLD. IF SHE CAN TALK TO TUPAC THEN HOW COME SHE CANT TALK TO OSAMA BIN LADIN AND FIND OUT WHERE OSAMAS BIN HIDEIN.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.