Proof Interview With XXL (Last Ever Interview), Him And Obie Were Cousins

Casey

Staff member
Bam_Margera said:
No kidding, that's not being debated.

The better question is... how the fuck do YOU know what Proof did or didn't know?

Actually, that had nothing to do with why he was killed. You don't know people who were there with him that night...*I* do...
Proof didn't know shit, he was an underground rapper from Detroit that made it big with D12 cos of Em. You seriously think Proof knows more about Suge and 'Pac's relationship than anyone else? If so, why? I'd love to know, especially considering I have had long conversations with many of 'Pac's friends and associated on the subject. Unless you have reason to believe Proof "knew something" then that point you raised is completely invalid.

I'm not saying Proof running his mouth THAT NIGHT is what got him killed, but it's a good display of his attitude and general persona.

And nice last point. So you know some people that were there when Proof got killed. Well, *I* know people who were there when 'Pac got killed. That didn't stop you from arguing your points in the other thread. So what is your point exactly?

Bam_Margera said:
Well, then there's a lot of stupid motherfuckers out there who think like me...including Proof and Snoop, so... I guess, if nothing else, I'm in good company.
they aren't stupid, they just think they know something that they don't. so because Proof and Snoop and whoever believes that its true, then in your mind it must be? come on man. Snoop might be in some position to know, but since he has beef with Suge he's biased. Suge ripped him off so he's pissed and says shit like that to get back at him. Same with Proof, he has a biased opinion as well. in fact, now that i think about it, i've yet to see a person who doesn't have some grudge against Suge (whether just a fan of music who doesn't like Suge, or someone in hip hop)say anything about Suge being involved in it. biased opinions are invalid to me.

And the "evidence" you claim to have in that other thread, how is any of that actual evidence? its all speculation, not evidence. i'm trying to refrain from calling you an idiot like i did before, cuz there is no point in insults, but seriously man, you can't be dumb enough to believe that anything you said in that other thread is anything more than speculation. none of it is evidence. evidence can be backed up with proof that it's true. do you have any proof that anything you claimed as evidence is true? if so then present it. if not, then stop claiming it as evidence and call it what it is, speculation

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Bam_Margera said:
Well, then there's a lot of stupid motherfuckers out there who think like me...including Proof and Snoop, so... I guess, if nothing else, I'm in good company.

Did Proof or Snoop graduate?

HellRazor05 said:
He mentioned Suge in "Bully" too: "But Suge has Irv on a string, and Irv's so nervous that he, says anything to this man to keep him at bay."
Yeah... but Em doesn't mention Suge by name on Bully.

Does he? I can't remember... been too long since I listened to the song. I've been bumping Obie and christina for like 3 weeks straight now... I've hardly heard Em at all in the past couple weeks, it's been Obie, Christina, HIM, Godsmack and Trick Trick with me.

Haha, people calm down, when he said “Man, thats the last thing you told Tupac, and we aint seen him since.”, did he say that Suge killed him? No, he didn't. So stop arguing about things that have nothing to do with this thread.

"Proof didn't know shit, he was an underground rapper from Detroit"
Yeah, because all the underground rappers don't know shit. :rolleyes:
Oh wait, so you don't know shit too, cause you're underground.

"Did Proof or Snoop graduate?"
And what this got to do with anything? Pac didn't graduate either so what's the point?

Proof didn't know shit, he was an underground rapper from Detroit that made it big with D12 cos of Em. You seriously think Proof knows more about Suge and 'Pac's relationship than anyone else? If so, why? I'd love to know, especially considering I have had long conversations with many of 'Pac's friends and associated on the subject. Unless you have reason to believe Proof "knew something" then that point you raised is completely invalid.
OK... first, I must compose myself. See, I've just spent the past minute or so laughing that you actually typed "Proof was an underground rapper that made it big cos of Em". That's really funny. First of all, EVERY RAPPER IN THE GAME is an underground rapper that made it because cuz of SOMEONE... nobody in this game makes it on their own...NOBODY. Second... how quickly do we forget that Proof is the one that made Eminem. Yes... Dre put Em on... but Eminem will tell you himself... with no Proof, there would never have been an Eminem. Even though he hasn't been famous for this long.. Proof has been one of the nations most well known battlers for 10 fuckin' years. Proof is known.

Do I think Proof would have "inside" knowledge into the Suge/Pac situation? I don't think he knows the stuff Suge knows... but I also think... I would bank my life on the fact that he knows a hell of a lot more than you and I BOTH know. Proof was friends with A LOT of people on the West Coast. People who worked with and was friends with Pac, Suge, Dre, Snoop... all these people. Word gets around... people talked.

Did Proof have Suge's kind of knowledge on the situation? No... but I'll bet he had a lot more than you and I.

I'm not saying Proof running his mouth THAT NIGHT is what got him killed, but it's a good display of his attitude and general persona.
Dude... EVERYONE on this planet can be a dick at times. Everyone has an ego at times and an attitude. If Proof had such a shitty attitude, why is he so loved and adored? Why do the people of our city call him "The Mayor of Detroit"?

And nice last point. So you know some people that were there when Proof got killed. Well, *I* know people who were there when 'Pac got killed. That didn't stop you from arguing your points in the other thread. So what is your point exactly?
Here's the difference. The only person you said you talked to was Johnny J. He wasn't there with Pac. Frank... someone I've seen all but straight out say Suge did it.. WAS THERE... so... when you find someone that was at CCC the night Proof was killed and they say that Proof was killed because of a fight he started... hit me back.

they aren't stupid, they just think they know something that they don't.
*eye roll, laugh* OK... man. Whatever. Sorry, but I'm going to be much willing to take people's words who ACTUALLY DID KNOW people involved or they themselves were in the mix by relation over some guy who thinks he knows better, yet has never spoken a word to anyone that was there.

so because Proof and Snoop and whoever believes that its true, then in your mind it must be? come on man.
Way to take liberty with someone's words and use it to put words in their mouth. You work for The Enquirer?

I never said that. Just my point that, for myself being flamed by people on here saying me thinking it makes me an idiot... but then Proof and Snoop, two guys a lot closer to the situation with a lot of respect both think the way I do. And... my point that if, as Pittsey and Militant and whoever agreed with themn said.. I'm as stupid as they claim for my belief.. well, Proof and Snoop must be just as stupid, because they agree with me (or I agree w/ them), so I'm in good company with my idiocy.

Snoop might be in some position to know, but since he has beef with Suge he's biased.
If anyone who has beef with Suge is automatically bias... then half the fucking rap world is bias, and so are half the people Suge's done business with in the past.

Suge ripped him off so he's pissed and says shit like that to get back at him. Same with Proof, he has a biased opinion as well. in fact, now that i think about it, i've yet to see a person who doesn't have some grudge against Suge (whether just a fan of music who doesn't like Suge, or someone in hip hop)say anything about Suge being involved in it. biased opinions are invalid to me.
I think this is what we call in Michigan "denial". But, whatever, dude. It's all good... just our opinions, right?

And the "evidence" you claim to have in that other thread,
I wouldn't call it "evidence". I'm not trying to prove anything. I'd call it support for an argument. I'm just expressing my opinion.

its all speculation, not evidence.
True... but I'll gladly take speculation from someone like Frank Alexander, who was actually there, rather than Militants chat with Johnny J... someone who WASN'T there.

i'm trying to refrain from calling you an idiot like i did before, cuz there is no point in insults,
You're right... calling names would be immature and ignorant. That's why I used to get banned, because I called people names. But, then I grew up and matured... yet, Pittsey still says shit like "You're retarded"... guess the rules only apply to members, not mods, huh?

but seriously man, you can't be dumb enough to believe that anything you said in that other thread is anything more than speculation. none of it is evidence. evidence can be backed up with proof that it's true. do you have any proof that anything you claimed as evidence is true? if so then present it. if not, then stop claiming it as evidence and call it what it is, speculation
Dude.. i've said from the start this stuff is all opinion. I'm just going on things said by Frank Alexander, Snoop, Mopreme and a shitload of DVD's, interviews and other shit I've seen.

If you can't handle the opinion... that's your deal. And... nothing you say is anymore "fact" than what I say, so...

Haha, people calm down, when he said “Man, thats the last thing you told Tupac, and we aint seen him since.”, did he say that Suge killed him? No, he didn't. So stop arguing about things that have nothing to do with this thread.
True, but it obviously indicates that's what Proof believes.

"Proof didn't know shit, he was an underground rapper from Detroit"
Yeah, because all the underground rappers don't know shit. :rolleyes:
Oh wait, so you don't know shit too, cause you're underground.
:thumb: 'Nother good point... flip the script.

"Did Proof or Snoop graduate?"
And what this got to do with anything? Pac didn't graduate either so what's the point?
I was wondering that myself. I don't know what Pittsey's point was... He doesn't usually have one.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.