Proof Interview With XXL (Last Ever Interview), Him And Obie Were Cousins

Militant said:
...and some people wonder why he got killed. I got love for Proof, but you can't just be popping shit to people like that. Especially fucking Suge Knight. Probably he said something similar to the bouncers that started the fight which got him killed.
So... Militant... since you just put me on blast along with Pittsey and EDouble and a few others... I guess Proof must just be as "big an idiot' as I am... right? I mean... afterall, he obviously thought Suge killed Pac too.

As far as to why Proof was killed, people who were there know, and yes, I know people who were there... Proof was set up like a mofo.

Mario Etheridge is actually responsible for killing both his cousin (accidentally) and Proof. And before you tell me I'm full of shit, just keep in mind the only "facts" or statements that have been made or heard about this inicident is from the Bender family... nobody from Proof's camp have made any comments.

And like Proof said... "fuck Suge Knight"... dude lost his clout in music a while ago.

Snowman said:
Exactly :thumb:

I would have loved to been there when Proof put him in his place. That's too bad Eminem never destroyed Suge on a diss record.

(Thanks a lot Dre) :fury:

R.I.P. Proof , you always will be missed.
Em has attempted to speak on Suge several times on wax but has been silenced by Dre and Iovine.

One line I know for sure is on "Love Me" when Em spits "I'm the equivalent of what would happen if Suge rapped" and Dre made him change it to "Bush".

Also notice on Like Toy Soldiers that the word "Suge" is edited out by a blank spot.

Bombsquad said:
That's messed up. What was the point of him disrespecting Suge. At times I believe in being humble and respectful. If someone offers you their hand, just give that man that respect by offering your hand back.

Anyway Suge must've been like good for him when he heard that he died.
Real is real... and I don't give a fuck who you are.. what part of the rap foodchain you're at... if you don't have respect for someone... don't show it. Proof don't owe Suge a fuckin' thing.

Like someone else said... if Proof had shook his hand and NOT spoke his mind, people in this thread would call Proof "a bitch" or say "he's frontin" or some shit like that. It's a known fact that Suge had beef with the whole Shady camp. Do you think Proof is gonna have love for Suge after comments Suge's made about Proof's fucking brother from another mother? Gimme a break.

Proof was made... Proof didn't owe nobody shit... especially Suge. So... it's more real to NOT shake the man's hand if you don't like him.

It's better than half these dudes that take camera shots with mothafuckers, then go talk shit about each other behind their backs. In a day and age where most people in the media period "play nice" for picture sake, it's good to see some like Proof who stays honest and real.

and some people wonder why he got killed.
You know, Militant, for someone who usually comes across as being as intelligent as you do, this is a really dumb comment.

So... because Proof disrespected Suge, he deserved to die? I mean... granted yet... Suge has his reputation, as is evidenced by your response. But, just because that reputation exists makes the action ok?

C'mon... just because a mafia hitman gets offed because he talked to the cops, it doesn't make the murder right.

Pittsey said:
You need to get off that dead man's dick.

I liked Proof... But damn man.
OK... please... explain to me how I'm on the man's dick. Because I said he doesn't owe Suge anything? Or because I pointed out him saying the same thing I said about Pac's murder just days after you and a slew of others called *me* an idiot for my theory. But you can't be as quick to say that about Proof because he's made, he's got respect of a whole industry, and he's known for being very thoughtful and intelligent.

If you respond with another line taking a jab at me with no support, it just proves you have nothing.

Casey

Staff member
Bam_Margera said:
You know, Militant, for someone who usually comes across as being as intelligent as you do, this is a really dumb comment.

So... because Proof disrespected Suge, he deserved to die? I mean... granted yet... Suge has his reputation, as is evidenced by your response. But, just because that reputation exists makes the action ok?
First off, in response to your mentioning of me on the last page - come one man. Proof didn't like Suge. If you don't like Suge, how do you get to him? Yeah, by accusing him of being involved in the murder of his close friend. What the fuck did Proof know about 'Pac and his relationship with Suge? Absolute jack fucking shit, so he shouldn't have ran his mouth off and spouted shit to Suge like that.

And I never once said that he deserved to die. I would never say that about anyone, I even defended Tookie Williams to the end.

What I said was, some people wonder why he got killed. And it's simple - he would run his mouth and pop shit to people. If you do that, you will eventually reap the consequences. Simple as.

Man, people can believe whatever they want. just because Proof believed that Suge killed Pac, that doesn't mean he's right, or you're right, or anyone else who thinks that is right. it doesn't make the people who don't believe it right either. but the people who don't believe it look at the logic and see that it just doesn't make sense, while the people who do just think of the reputation that Suge had and say, well he must have done it. i mean if he killed Pac for wanting to leave DR, then why isn't Snoop dead? or Dre? or Daz? or anyone else who left? they are all still alive. but by your logic, even tho Suge and Pac were connected at the hip during his time there, and they were closer than Suge was with anyone else on the label, he has him killed cuz he wanted to leave. seriously, think about it. if you think it makes sense and you want to believe it, then fine. but stop trying to prove it to us, cuz we aren't going to buy it and you're just wasting your time.

First off, in response to your mentioning of me on the last page - come one man. Proof didn't like Suge.
No kidding, that's not being debated.

What the fuck did Proof know about 'Pac and his relationship with Suge? Absolute jack fucking shit, so he shouldn't have ran his mouth off and spouted shit to Suge like that.
The better question is... how the fuck do YOU know what Proof did or didn't know?

What I said was, some people wonder why he got killed. And it's simple - he would run his mouth and pop shit to people.
Actually, that had nothing to do with why he was killed. You don't know people who were there with him that night...*I* do...

Devious187 said:
Man, people can believe whatever they want. just because Proof believed that Suge killed Pac, that doesn't mean he's right, or you're right, or anyone else who thinks that is right. it doesn't make the people who don't believe it right either. but the people who don't believe it look at the logic and see that it just doesn't make sense, while the people who do just think of the reputation that Suge had and say, well he must have done it. i mean if he killed Pac for wanting to leave DR, then why isn't Snoop dead? or Dre? or Daz? or anyone else who left? they are all still alive. but by your logic, even tho Suge and Pac were connected at the hip during his time there, and they were closer than Suge was with anyone else on the label, he has him killed cuz he wanted to leave. seriously, think about it. if you think it makes sense and you want to believe it, then fine. but stop trying to prove it to us, cuz we aren't going to buy it and you're just wasting your time.
All I have to say on this is...

Suge DID go after Dre once he left... He also did make attempts at Snooop, and Daz wasn't that high of a money maker for Suge. At different times... Dre, Snoop and Pac were all Suge's biggest moneymakers, and, wouldn't ya know it... all 3 had problems with Suge at one time or another when they didn't do as he said.

But dude... if you're gonna start your post saying that nobody is more right than the other because there's no definitive proof one way or the other... don't end your post by condemning one side over another.

Bam_Margera said:
All I have to say on this is...

Suge DID go after Dre once he left... He also did make attempts at Snooop, and Daz wasn't that high of a money maker for Suge. At different times... Dre, Snoop and Pac were all Suge's biggest moneymakers, and, wouldn't ya know it... all 3 had problems with Suge at one time or another when they didn't do as he said.

But dude... if you're gonna start your post saying that nobody is more right than the other because there's no definitive proof one way or the other... don't end your post by condemning one side over another.
lol what? i didn't condemn any side, i just think it's pointless for you to keep coming in here every time someone refutes your claims. people aren't going to believe you here, so you'tre just wasting your time trying to convince us. that's not a condemnation. my problem is that, even though you have no evidence that what you say is true, nothing except spaculation and so-and-so said this type of shit, you act like you know for a fact what happened. you don't know more than anyone else does, and the only thing you really have to base anything on is Suge's reputation, but you act like its a fact he did it and we're all idiots for not believing you.

As for Dre and them having beef with Suge, yeah they had beef. but none of them were killed. and none of them had as close a relationship with Suge as Pac did. Suge never said him and Snoop were like brothers, but he said that about Pac. it doesn't make sense to me that he would have Pac, a guy he was closer to than anyone else on the label, killed but not Dre, Snoop or any of the others that left, he just makes idle threats against them. and again, with the "attempt" on Snoop's life you keep mentioning, you don't know that Suge was behind that, there is no proof that he was, so it's only speculation. you can have your opinion, and like i said, if you want to believe that Suge did it, then go ahead. but stop trying to force it down our throats. unless you have some real evidence, then all you have is speculation and no facts to back you up, and you aren't going to convince anyone with just speculation. so just let it go.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Suge didn't really have beef with Dre.

Dre gave Suge full control. Do you think Suge minded Dre leaving? No way. He was glad. He got half of a 500 Million Dollar company.

Yeah Suge ridiculed and slated Dre. But it wasn't a life or death situation.

DR died when Pac did. Pac was more valuable alive than dead no matter how many tracks in the vault. There's no way Suge set him up. Who in their right mind would let someone shoot in excess of 10 bullets into a car door when you are sitting in the seat next to it. And if you believe that you need to be sectioned.

Pittsey said:
Suge didn't really have beef with Dre.

Dre gave Suge full control. Do you think Suge minded Dre leaving? No way. He was glad. He got half of a 500 Million Dollar company.

Yeah Suge ridiculed and slated Dre. But it wasn't a life or death situation.

DR died when Pac did. Pac was more valuable alive than dead no matter how many tracks in the vault. There's no way Suge set him up. Who in their right mind would let someone shoot in excess of 10 bullets into a car door when you are sitting in the seat next to it. And if you believe that you need to be sectioned.
that has always been my main argument against the "suge did it" theory. no one in their right mind would have some one executed in that way while they are in the car with them. there's way too big of a chance that he could be killed as well. Suge may be an asshole and whatever else but he's not that stupid. i can't imagine he'd go to such great lengths to set Pac up and then risk his own life to do it. the "no one would suspect him" theory doesn't hold water cuz in a lot of people's eyes he was the prime suspect from day 1. and if one thing went wrong they could both be dead. hell, if things went really wrong, Suge could have ended up dead and Pac could have lived. Suge was intelligent enough to create a multi million dollar record label and run it successfully (although in a shady way), therefore i conclude that he's not stupid enough to risk his own life in that way. there just is no sense in it.

and like i said before in the other thread, if there was some evidence that it did go down like that, someone would have found it by now. by your own conclusion, you think Suge is stupid enough to do this (you said so in the other thread) but now you're saying he's smart enough to cover this all up so no one would find out about it? come on Jason, use your head and think about it.

i just think it's pointless for you to keep coming in here every time someone refutes your claims. people aren't going to believe you here, so you'tre just wasting your time trying to convince us. that's not a condemnation.
I agree, and it's laughable to say I "have no evidence'... I have plenty of it and have provided it in another post... if you refute that, well, then... it is what it is.

but you act like its a fact he did it and we're all idiots for not believing you.
That's you percieving my words that way, and if that's how you took what I said... well, that's not how it was meant...

As for everything else you said... I have rebuttals for all, but like you said, I won't convince anyone, so trying is pointless.

Now... in the words of Mick Foley... "have a nice day".

Well, then there's a lot of stupid motherfuckers out there who think like me...including Proof and Snoop, so... I guess, if nothing else, I'm in good company.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.