Please take a moment to answer this poll concerning StreetHop.com

Does StreetHop.com work for you?

• Yes, everything works fine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it used to work, but now doesnt (Please reply telling me when it stopped working and if you coul

• No, it has never worked (Please reply telling me your system specs and browser)

• It didnt work before, but it does now. (Please reply telling me if you have changed anything you thi

• Total voters
StreetHop is having a problem displaying news articles. I posted a news article a while ago, and its showing up on top. Sometimes, my name is not shown at the bottom of the article, and at other times, news articles are either not listed chronologically on the right side, or they don't even show up.

It can't be me, because I've accessed Street Hop from three different computers. On one of the computers, I've used both IE and Firefox. On the other two, I've used only IE. Still, the problem is there.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I'm having a problem posting news with firefox. I don't get the main box appear with all the options. And it will only post the news in 1 lump, I can't start new paragraphs.

With I.E there are no problems.

I'm pretty certain it's my PC that isn't allowing me to log in to the affiliates stuff, because when I tried at school it worked fine. Once I get my PC replaced (hopefully Saturday) it'll probably work.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
^^ Try refreshing, should work, if not, clear your cache, should work, if not, get firefox, WILL WORK.

Pittsey said:
I'm having a problem posting news with firefox. I don't get the main box appear with all the options. And it will only post the news in 1 lump, I can't start new paragraphs.

With I.E there are no problems.
Firefox will only allow you to post in HTML. So, what webmasters use for websites, is what you use when using Firefox. It won't have plain text come out such as this.

Everyone has this "problem." When I am done writing something, I go to Frontpage, insert the text, and take the HTML. After that, I insert the HTML into Firefox, and that's it.

I have pretty much the opposite problem. I can't post at all on IE. That's not one computer, but on at least two computers (home and school). You can't put anything into the text area, for me.

Rukah, can you please respond to my previous post with problems (its on the second page)? Thanks.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
H.E. Pennypacker said:
Firefox will only allow you to post in HTML. So, what webmasters use for websites, is what you use when using Firefox. It won't have plain text come out such as this.

Everyone has this "problem." When I am done writing something, I go to Frontpage, insert the text, and take the HTML. After that, I insert the HTML into Firefox, and that's it.

I have pretty much the opposite problem. I can't post at all on IE. That's not one computer, but on at least two computers (home and school). You can't put anything into the text area, for me.

Rukah, can you please respond to my previous post with problems (its on the second page)? Thanks.

Ah I see.

Cool, Thanks.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.