Please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
I have reported this once before, but people on the board are still causing problems for me. No where did you take any action at all. And if you did, it's pretty hard for me to see because I don't really see much change.

The people I have or had problems with are Kamikazi, Diaz, Big Mac ( who has stopped bugging me, and I hope stays like that), and a few others as well. I will leave you threads which these members have left me rude comments, or made threads directed towards me. What are you going to do about this? Is it not one of your rules to enforce a friendly environment on this internet forum?

You havn't done anything about my situation when I reported it before. Please do something about this. I like this forum, I like posting here, but people are giving me a hard time.

The links below is what you can refer to when dealing with my situation.

http://www.streethop.com/forum/showthread.php?p=568825&posted=1#post568825

http://www.streethop.com/forum/thread164997.html

http://www.streethop.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165290

PuffnScruff

what exactly do you want the mods and admins to do? make those that dont like you or treat you in a way you dont like, to change their ways? you do understand the mods and admins can not make these people act differently, the only thing they can do is ban members or put them on probation. and banning most of the members you are having problems with would create more of a back lash for the board then anything.

so i ask my first question again. what is it that you would like the mods and admins to do?

ill-matic

PuffnScruff said:
what exactly do you want the mods and admins to do? make those that dont like you or treat you in a way you dont like, to change their ways? you do understand the mods and admins can not make these people act differently, the only thing they can do is ban members or put them on probation. and banning most of the members you are having problems with would create more of a back lash for the board then anything.

so i ask my first question again. what is it that you would like the mods and admins to do?

the mods can do that. they can say "dont do that/ dont behave like that or youre banned"

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
PuffnScruff said:

I never said I wanted them to make them act differntly, I'm asking them to do something about this situation because they have the power. That does include, probation, banning them, etc. Some of them have been bugging me for a while, and some of them have started to give me a hard time just now. And I don't want to leave this forum. I like it here. I don't want anyone to leave either, but I don't like it when people are giving me a hard time. Especially when I didn't start anything.

Diaz

Rahim, what you're doing here is like a Christian signing up and saying "I like it here, but something needs to be done with all the swearing, people need to be banned for cussing because it's offending me". Obviously, we can't just adapt to what that guy wants, he's gonna either have to leave or live with it.

If everybody just was nice to eachother and said "Tight Remix Man!" to every remix even if you actually don't like it, this place wouldn't be at all interesting.

And besides, why don't you just take Dante's advice and ignore my posts?

PuffnScruff

Rahim said:
I never said I wanted them to make them act differntly, I'm asking them to do something about this situation because they have the power. That does include, probation, banning them, etc. Some of them have been bugging me for a while, and some of them have started to give me a hard time just now. And I don't want to leave this forum. I like it here. I don't want anyone to leave either, but I don't like it when people are giving me a hard time. Especially when I didn't start anything.
you cant expect the admins to ban someone because they give you a hard time. thats life. people are going to give you a hard time. you have to deal with it and roll with the punches. crying about it isnt goint to make anything better. take dantes advice and put those you dont like on your ignore list

the admins dont have the power you think they have. they arent the fantastic 4 (sorry for the lame use of superheros but that is what i am watching at the moment). they can ban, put people on probation, and deleted threads. thats about it. nothing that has been said in any of those threads is really worth banning or probation

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
when someone reveals details about themselves online, they must also expect and accept the subsequent feedback.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
PuffnScruff said:
nothing that has been said in any of those threads is really worth banning or probation
Maybe not to you because you aren't the one that's been made fun of. People started off giving me negative comments about my posts, but then soon after they were making fun of me, my opinions and my beliefs.

I do hope the admins will close those threads directed or involve me, and future threads as well, if they do not ban or add someone on the probation list.

People are really giving me a hard time. Maybe it's nothing you can see, but IM the one here who people are bugging man. And I didn't do anything to deserve this.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Dante said:
when someone reveals details about themselves online, they must also expect and accept the subsequent feedback.
Dante they are making fun of me now. It's not feedback now, it's making fun. If you havn't read some of those threads, you should see them.

AmerikazMost

lmao @ diaz

Rahim, grow a damn backbone. Stop being so sensitive. If you don't want the criticism or the ragging, don't bring it upon yourself by posting stuff like that. You should've just stopped replying or have said, "I don't care for your opinions, so I will not be addressing the matter any longer and would appreciate if you did not either." Then just leave the thread and don't come back.

No one's getting banned for teasing. For the most part, we were actually trying to help you see through the wool you've thrown over your own eyes.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Diaz said:
Rahim, what you're doing here is like a Christian signing up and saying "I like it here, but something needs to be done with all the swearing, people need to be banned for cussing because it's offending me". Obviously, we can't just adapt to what that guy wants, he's gonna either have to leave or live with it.

If everybody just was nice to eachother and said "Tight Remix Man!" to every remix even if you actually don't like it, this place wouldn't be at all interesting.

And besides, why don't you just take Dante's advice and ignore my posts?
That's not true. But I can give you a better example of what your doing. America invading Iraq is a good example. You being the American Army, me being the people in Iraq. American soldiers are afraid to die because if they weren't, they would be the one doing all the suicidal bombings and taking everyone elses lives. Just like Bush is causing all these problems for Iraq, you are causing problems for me. So if you come too close you will get blown to pieces. And I mean that in the nicest way possible:hungry:

AmerikazMost

Rahim said:
That's not true. But I can give you a better example of what your doing. America invading Iraq is a good example. You being the American Army, me being the people in Iraq. American soldiers are afraid to die because if they weren't, they would be the one doing all the suicidal bombings and taking everyone elses lives. Just like Bush is causing all these problems for Iraq, you are causing problems for me. So if you come too close you will get blown to pieces. And I mean that in the nicest way possible:hungry:
AmerikazMost said:
You sound like an Islamic extremist.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
AmerikazMost said:
lmao @ diaz

Rahim, grow a damn backbone. Stop being so sensitive. If you don't want the criticism or the ragging, don't bring it upon yourself by posting stuff like that. You should've just stopped replying or have said, "I don't care for your opinions, so I will not be addressing the matter any longer and would appreciate if you did not either." Then just leave the thread and don't come back.

No one's getting banned for teasing. For the most part, we were actually trying to help you see through the wool you've thrown over your own eyes.
Maybe you started out trying to help me, but my complaining about this is not a waste of time. You didn't stop replying. Then ill-matic makes a thread about me. So even though I did reply, it was because all of you made things even worse for me after that. I did leave the thread then, but you made another one, so I'm reporting this to admins. Hopefully they will do something about this.

I did ask you to stop. But you and others kept going.

AmerikazMost

Rahim said:
Maybe you started out trying to help me, but my complaining about this is not a waste of time. You didn't stop replying. Then ill-matic makes a thread about me. So even though I didn't reply, it was because all of you made things even worse for me after that.

I did ask you to stop. But you and others kept going.
Take Dante's advice and lead by example. I'll stop commenting when you do. You can't just say, "This is over." You always have to add in a little last word about why you're right and your beliefs are strong. That's going to provoke replies.

I admit, ill-matic shouldn't have made that thread, or at least aimed it at you. But even if he didn't aim it at you, you would've been brough up in it very quickly.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
Rahim said:
American soldiers are afraid to die because if they weren't, they would be the one doing all the suicidal bombings and taking everyone elses lives.
dude, that's a fucked up and ignorant thing to say.

the puritan christian spine of america does not reward jihad with a place in heaven and a grip of virgins, but that doesn't make us cowards by a long shot.

i'd rather snipe you and make it home for coffee and a donut than end my life so i can take out maybe 2 people and injure a couple others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.