Old skin gone?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
It was either add more banners to the 2Pac one, or make the StreetHop one default. I didnt want to take make money of of Pac like that, so the 2Pac one will remain the ad free but only in the 2Pac forums, where as the StreetHop one will be used everywhere else.

I need ad revenue, the new dedicated server is $200 a month.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
make crazy ads. no shame there. you might as well make this all worth something to your wallet. you should put pay-per-display ads on the after-post redirect screen :p

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Dante said:
make crazy ads. no shame there. you might as well make this all worth something to your wallet. you should put pay-per-display ads on the after-post redirect screen :p
There really are no pay-per-display ads left that I know of, only pay per click or pay per click through and purchase.

money rules everything
a black screen is pretty bad for the eyes when u look at it for a long time
I think itsa bad idea

and I think they should have consulted the members before doin any changes
im pretty sad

dark changes...dark future....

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
jaypakavelya said:
money rules everything
a black screen is pretty bad for the eyes when u look at it for a long time
I think itsa bad idea

and I think they should have consulted the members before doin any changes
im pretty sad

dark changes...dark future....
1. Money does make the world go round, without the banners there would be no forum, light or dark. Stop making it seem like we're greedy. If you want the light color back, you're more than welcome to pay the server costs, roughly US$200 a month.

2. Dark colors are BETTER for the eyes, they strain the eyes less, especially when viewing at night, light colors open the pupils more and cause more eye strain.

3. This is not a democracy, since when does any website consult its visitors if it decides to do a layout design.

4. The design is configured to generate more income, thus the only people I would consider discussing this with are VIP members, as they also contribute to the upkeep of the site; you are not one of those people.

5. Ill look into allowing VIP members to change skins, but not normal members.

Its sad but I'l go with what u say
U r tha boss and I will get used to it
and I didnt said u was greedy
I know 200$ per month is alot
but Im mad cuz they took out the 2pac picture on the banner
we only see streethope but I understand why!money reasons, Im not saying its ur fault
I know its alot of work keeping this forum up
But I dont like the changes thats my opinion and I know it will not change anything!
but Didnt 2pac said one time :
"if there's something on your mind speek it!! "
anyway thanks

Jeremy

I have a headache already. Please help me! :thumb: I need the old skin. AHHHHHHHH. If I have to get VIP to change skins I will. I get instant headache looking at it like this, seriously.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.