Ok, you like Pac.. but..

Kareem

tennis_dog said:
people consider e-40 as classic??? he hangs out with lil jon, for christ's sake....sure that doesnt take away from his accomplishments, but isnt just another one of those rappers that sold out to the modern rap era?

I gotta agree with E-40 being classic too, some like em others hate him. But I been a 40 fan since ahh damn what was that album he had that had the watch on the cover, think it also had that joint with Suga T "Forty water thats my sister, sprinkle me man, sprinkle me man" The click was dope too man, Hurricane, Wolf Tickets, "Game related" was a great cd. as far as his new style its alright but gotta give the man credit ya know he's re inventing himself.

As far as the topic of this post i'd say I agree along the lines of what Rukas posted, I loved Death Row before Pac, DR in its golden years put out some of the best music.

The Outlawz with Pac, not a bad group, without Pac their lost.

as far as Pac being the G.O.A.T. I cant say that, im a mortal being an who's ta say that 100 years from now someone wont come out who's better. I just say Pac was ahead of his time a very talented man who really could've changed things had he been given the chance.

We shouldn’t 4get were this site was establish on ..... I think it was undeniably 2pac...

With out 2pac, this site will simply diminish . Most of the peoples screen names are typically pac related.. Some of our most valuable posters are die hard 2pac fans. Trust me, tennis dog isn’t an enormous loss lol . Most of the people who are quarrelling against 2pacs significance are usually people with “On Probation: Please report break in guidelines to admins” under their user names.. Its kind of obvious why most of us are here.

This thread is made on good timing too … 10 years ago 2pac was shot today..

Very respectful:thumb:

Kadafi Son

Think_ThuGLiFE said:
We shouldn’t 4get were this site was establish on ..... I think it was undeniably 2pac...

With out 2pac, this site will simply diminish . Most of the peoples screen names are typically pac related.. Some of our most valuable posters are die hard 2pac fans. Trust me, tennis dog isn’t an enormous loss lol . Most of the people who are quarrelling against 2pacs significance are usually people with “On Probation: Please report break in guidelines to admins” under their user names.. Its kind of obvious why most of us are here.

This thread is made on good timing too … 10 years ago 2pac was shot today..

Very respectful:thumb:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Like ya post

That the case no1 seems to since they heard they took Fatal offf SIR is why n they b on Pac shit more than others.Yall if yall did love Pac u would show ya love like the fat bastard Joe said u hear Pac shoutin Thuglife Outlaw but no1 works wit them.I glad yall hate I love them n will continue!!!!Outlawz 4 Life!!!My niggaz Pac n Yak lives on!!Keep hatin they wont stop!!!

Well since most of yall hate them why do they have they own forum?Thats stupid!!!!Pac should be the only one wit 1 forum for him cuz he the man!!I used to b mad and wanna fight everyone who hated my boysThe Outlawz!!!See yall count Noble Kastro N EDI only as Outlawz thhey r not the only Fuckin Outlawz Napolean is 1 Fatal is 1 Thuglife r 1 n Im a Outlaw too!!!I aint ggonna get angry no more i got other shit to be mad at!!!!I love Pac Outlawz Streethop n 1Nation they the only sites i fucks wit they got news on everyone!!!Stay up my people Oh yeah Pac n Yak My Outlawz R.I.P.n i ride wit the Outlawz cuz I want to not cuz of Pac!!!No diss to The Don I would neva!!

I don't like everyone pac dealt with
I can't stand Suge Knight Azz!!!
I like da outlaws, but they was hotter when they was with Pac. I dont know why the kat went to Murder Inc, I don't like him like I use to, It's not to many rappers pac dealt with that i don't like

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.