Ok, you like Pac.. but..

linx

Staff member
Why does everyone who is such a huge Pac fan think they have to like Death Row, The Outlawz, Thug Life and anyone else Pac ever fucked with musically or streetwise? I don't have a problem with anyone liking Pac ..everyone likes him now a days anyway. I just don't see why every Pac fan has to like every other person Pac ever fucked with.

PuffnScruff

lol i have never understood it either. i cant stand the outlawz. they are one of the worst groups in history.

i also cant understand why everyone that is such a huge pac fan cant except that their are other rappers just as good as pac if not better

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Or, or, if 2pac hated the person, you have to hate the person too. Cmon now--alot of you know who/what im already talking about.

C.R.Y.

i dont feel obligated to like the people he worked with. i just like them, not all of them though. like young noble, suge knight, etc

PuffnScruff

lol here is another good one. someone comes out of the blue and claims they new pac and worked with pac when they were a little kid and everyone jumps on that persons dick and believes that person is telling the truth

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
EDouble said:
erm should I like
move this, to the Life forum?
edit: no leave it here--or else its gonna be pac vs. every1 else that says any little thing against him.

linx

Staff member
PuffnScruff said:
lol here is another good one. someone comes out of the blue and claims they new pac and worked with pac when they were a little kid and everyone jumps on that persons dick and believes that person is telling the truth
Yeah, that's a totally different topic completely. I see what you're saying though. I was just saying. Cause to me, the Outlawz were never anything special. Not even close. The same with all the other people.

linx

Staff member
And no, don't move it. If I wanted it to be in the Life forum, I would have posted it there. heh.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
PuffnScruff said:
HA HA
and who would this be about

PuffnScruff said:
lol i have never understood it either. i cant stand the outlawz. they are one of the worst groups in history.

i also cant understand why everyone that is such a huge pac fan cant except that their are other rappers just as good as pac if not better
:thumb: :thumb:

yeah?? well, i dont really like pac all that much......... *gasp* BLASPHEMY!!!!!

but really, i dont think pac is the greatest rapper ever...it seems to be a cliche now...not with anyone on this board...or anyone that knows about music....but whenever someone asks who the best rapper is. everyone just goes to pac.... which is why i dont like him all that much..

sometimes when i explore the boards even more, and read people's posts, they're heavily influenced by pac...i mean... people sell singles for hundreds of dollars on this board, and people actually buy them....a little too much for me....i stumbled upon this site by accident...i was just looking for hiphop news....looked at the main page for about a month, and then saw forums, and decided to join...so i never was a pac fan...

Casey

Staff member
PuffnScruff said:
silent hatred. Have you ever spoke to the person you are referring to?

pac was good the rest of his group was just bad
and its funny you all whant songs remix from the old producers
thel me 1 good song they have produced in the last 5 years
i am happy that they remix those gay beats they made,,

PuffnScruff

Militant said:
silent hatred. Have you ever spoke to the person you are referring to?
lol, hatred? not really, like some people on this board i can smell b.s. when it is in your face. if i should ever speak to said person, i would have a few choice words and questions and i am sure the conversation would be ended quickly from said person getting mad and calling me a "hater" or "i dont know what i'm talking about"

whether or not i have spoken with said person doesnt mean anything. this person posts on this board and there are many holes in the things that this has said and claimed in the past

wake up and smell the b.s. i know you are not a dumb person. you seem to be a pretty smart person actually. just look at the overall picture here and you will see the b.s. i am speaking of which many people other than myself can see.

Wait, people like Young Noble? And alot of people on here dislike Snoop and he fucked with Pac.Also you have 2 realize that even this board is doing this with individual forums 4 Pac's affiliates

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.