Oh MY God: Fat Joe On VMA's

Eric

Oh my god who just saw this?

Fat Joe was about to present an award, but first he said something to the effect of "I'm happy for the police protection, courtesy of G-Unit". Then after the award, you see Fat Joe walking off stage looking in the crowd pissed off, and you literally hear people say FUCK FAT JOE FUCK YOU. Uncensored. I believe 50 was screaming fuck you fat joe.

yea just saw that.

fat is a bitch. he said he would deal with them only once and now dissin on national TV. i dont like g unit nor fat joe but he was wrong here.

dont know about anybody screaming 'fuck joe' but that line he said was wrong.

if in future this beef heats up and joe ends up dead, this be the reason.

yea he was like : " I AM FEELING SAFE TONIGHT CAUSE OF ALL THE POLICE PROTECTION EVERYWHERE ... COURTESY OF G- UNIT " loooool i thought that was kinda funny ... and yea then when he walking off stage someone shouted at FUCK U fat joe !! lol ....

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
lol, i just posted this. I guess I got my confirmation..

50 is suppost to perform right? Im gonna go see this now. lol

i thought it was hella funny, i thought he would only do one song at them, didnt say he wouldnt diss them in general, lolol that was the shit, i wonder what 50 has to say when he performs.......whats he gon do? do piggy bank :rolleyes:

linx

Staff member
I didn't post it cause I figured 10 other people would, but yeah I obviously saw it. Shit had my dying.

anyone know the snoop and big song that was playing today at the vma;s?
and also the 2nd latino song the was played before daddy yankee ?
help plz

C.R.Y.

gimmick said:
anyone know the snoop and big song that was playing today at the vma;s?
and also the 2nd latino song the was played before daddy yankee ?
help plz
the big song i think is warning and the 2nd latino song is from tego calderon, its called "abayarde"

C.R.Y.

~Bachaveli Don~ said:
yea just saw that.

fat is a bitch. he said he would deal with them only once and now dissin on national TV. i dont like g unit nor fat joe but he was wrong here.

dont know about anybody screaming 'fuck joe' but that line he said was wrong.

if in future this beef heats up and joe ends up dead, this be the reason.

i doubt anyones going to end up dead. :rolleyes:

black child stabbed 50 and the dude still alive

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
He was called a pussy a couple of times and I got to read off 50's lips: ''Fat fucking nigga''

Not sure if it's right though.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.