O SHIT EMINEM RETIRES >???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's gonna come back as marshall mathers like dudes said. he's retiring the eminem/slim shady character. maybe he will start to make some serious tone tracks instead of the gay tone.

i used to like eminem and i always thought that mmlp was one of the greatest albums of all time (at least to me). but now i just cant stand him he is way to corny.
i do believe that he could make a great album if he wanted to but no matter how good his upcoming albums might be i just dont think you would find me bumbing his music. so to me he might as well retire.
anybody agree?

1) I did not know this was a “Secret”, Anyone that pay’s attention could see a Quasi-retirement in the works.

2) I support this decision, I am not a huge fan of his beats, but he has made a few that I really enjoy (“The Cross”). I can see him making some good beats for some time to come.

3) He will probably put out a CD in 5 years or something to shake shit up.
If this is indeed a final bow, Eminem will join a special society of pop icons: the ones who went out on a high note. It's a small and exclusive membership that includes the Beatles, Sam Cooke, Led Zeppelin and Nirvana -- artists who, by choice or fate, quit while they were ahead. They're the ones who left stories with clear beginnings and ends and legacies that never risked getting spoiled.
4) Funny how they omit 2pac from that list.

I thought Dre produced the cross? Well hope Eminem retires on a better CD, at least an underground release or mixtape. But w/e, I really dont feel his production is as bad as half the people on this board make it seem...

Pittsey said:
The Detroit Free Press also reported him as "the highest selling rap artists in history." Maybe 2pac didn't reach Detroit. ;)
yeah, I was like "Damn I did not know he was the highest selling rap artist" fucking Media!

Tha_4Gotten said:
I thought Dre produced the cross? Well hope Eminem retires on a better CD, at least an underground release or mixtape. But w/e, I really dont feel his production is as bad as half the people on this board make it seem...
nope The Cross was done by Eminem and given to Nas free of charge :D

ArtsyGirl

Pittsey said:
The Detroit Free Press also reported him as "the highest selling rap artists in history." Maybe 2pac didn't reach Detroit. ;)
Maybe it was a typo they really meant "the highest selling rap artist in Detroit History" :cool:

your right eminem is the highest selling rapper .(NO MY BAD IN DETOIT ONLY) he's nowhere nere what pac has sold in America let alone Worldwide.

not gunna happen... y would he stop now he is at his prime, evry cd he brings out brings him gold after a week.. he has produced such a name 4 him self that even people that dont like rap go and buy his stuff 2c wat new stuff he has 2say.. the guys a genius.. and a genius wouldnt end his career at its peak...

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Eminem doesn't need the money. He is probably just going to concentrate on his label and other projects.

And Eminem will probably retire if that's what he says he's going to do. But we haven't had any word from him yet. He will still rap, he won't stop. But he won't release an Album every year, if he even drops another again. Retiring from rap doesn't mean he won't rap ever again. It just means he is no longer required to release albums. The pressure is off.

mtv news just said eminem's publicist released a statement saying he is definitly not done making albums, said this is all one big untrue rumor. that puts an end to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.