O SHIT EMINEM RETIRES >???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasnt there a thread saying that eminem was going to end the eminem persona and start up again as the new eminem couldnt this be what it was about any7one know whatr the fuck im talkint about

does anyone see a resemblance in the careers of eminem and michael jackson, they both got hugely popular and kind of pulled away from everything and more or less became freaks, michael in the way he looks, and eminem is just strange in interviews and everything anymore...i remember when they debuted "mockingbird" on trl when they cut back after the video em is wipin' tears...i can understand being emotional and all that, but i think dude is just sick of fame and wants to live his life, kind of like michael who i think never had a childhood so he lives it through other peoples kids and his own now...they both just got so huge they could have no regular life and would have trouble leaving the confines of there homes. what better time to leave the game than when you are on top, and honestly, if you only heard a couple guest appearances from em a year, he might start to sound fresh again and regain some of the fans and respect he lost with encore.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
He could of at least left with another SlimShady Lp, but he decided to be Johnny fruitcup and give some weak shit..

Whatever though.

This will be just like Jay-Z........Jay-Z to Sean Carter. Eminem dies and here comes Marshall Mathers....it's a scam plus ever since Benzino got the tape out on him he hasn't been anywhere. I wonder how this anger management tour will actually do. If he gets booed or cheered because that will kinda determine if the public still respects him or not. He's been hiding for months so i guess he said "Hey fuck it i got money i don't need this shit i'll retire" Maybe if he listens to his library from Infinite to Marshall Mathers lp maybe he's regain the fire that a lot of mc's lose after 2-3 albums.

_carmi

me, myself & us
its a shitty way to retire with encore.. i would have loved to see him make a comeback with another cd like MMLP or SSLP but oh well

XxNastyNasQBxX said:
This will be just like Jay-Z........Jay-Z to Sean Carter. Eminem dies and here comes Marshall Mathers....it's a scam plus ever since Benzino got the tape out on him he hasn't been anywhere. I wonder how this anger management tour will actually do. If he gets booed or cheered because that will kinda determine if the public still respects him or not. He's been hiding for months so i guess he said "Hey fuck it i got money i don't need this shit i'll retire" Maybe if he listens to his library from Infinite to Marshall Mathers lp maybe he's regain the fire that a lot of mc's lose after 2-3 albums.
Well, from every review I've read about his Anger Management concerts so far (according to the Ill Community), nobody has boo'ed him. And they say he put on a great show. Evidently the public still respects him - most people saw str8 through Benzino lil attempts to destroy him.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
damn article is too fuckin long to read all of it lol. looks like it just babbles on

i think its time for him 2 hang it up too.

lol @ sayin he was the best seller ever, biggest music star on the globe & that this could put him in the category of the Beatles, Sam Cooke, Led Zeppelin, Nirvana :confused: ?

sounds jus like any other of these fools retirein like sumbody already said. Detroit free press went all out

peace

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
It could be true. The Detroit Free Press has reported it. And quotes Paul Rosenberg.

Eminem’s manager Paul Rosenberg told the paper that Encore was “certainly the cap on this part of his career” and that decision to retire was held off by the retirement of fellow Hip-Hop superstar, Jay-Z.

“He didn't want to seem like one of those guys who's playing a trick on his fans, or playing with their heads," Rosenberg told The Detroit Free Press. "It's part of the same struggle he goes through in his music -- 'How much of my inner thinking should I be putting out there?'”

Rosenberg also stated he was surprised no one caught on to the possibility of Eminem retiring, due to numerous clues on the Encore album. An insider also stated that Eminem has grown weary of the spotlight and was struggling writing as “Eminem.”

“Em has definitely gotten to the level where he feels like he's accomplished everything he can accomplish in rap," D-12 member Proof added. "He wants to kick back and get into the producing thing."

http://www.streethop.com/rapnews/Eminem_to_retire?/3737/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.