Now That Mobb Deeps Sold Out

What do you guys think of the new G-Unit/Mobb Deep song? I forget what it's called. How do you guys feel about Mobb Deep now?

All that tough talk how they are street and then they sell out. I'm telling you it's all talk man. Anyone talking shit would jump on a deal if G-Unit offered it man.

It all comes down to one thing in the industry. MONEY. If you don't believe that or say other you are lost. Like Tupac said.

Anyone will go pop for dough.

yeah ..offcourse it's all about money ... everybody knows that
but the sad part of the story is that shit sells and everybody wants to sell good
so they make shit :p

zhade said:
yeah ..offcourse it's all about money ... everybody knows that
but the sad part of the story is that shit sells and everybody wants to sell good
so they make shit :p
Well there are some people that will tell you it's not all about money. They don't realize that 90% of everything you do is to obtain either money or sex. People dont' get that.

Diddy7 said:
What do you guys think of the new G-Unit/Mobb Deep song? I forget what it's called. How do you guys feel about Mobb Deep now?

All that tough talk how they are street and then they sell out. I'm telling you it's all talk man. Anyone talking shit would jump on a deal if G-Unit offered it man.

It all comes down to one thing in the industry. MONEY. If you don't believe that or say other you are lost. Like Tupac said.

Anyone will go pop for dough.
you have to be fucking kidding me right now. do you think they were in the game for charity? its obviously about the fucking money. lets pretend its not for a second, lets say they just wanna be heard. who would you sign to if u wanna be heard by millions of people and move units. probably a label that has artist going platinum on the reg. i love how anyone who makes a good buesness move or wants to increase their popularity is a sellout. your right these guys should record out of a basement over other peoples beats because they dont want you to consider them a sellout.

Bobby Sands

Fuck those scummy cowards.They release one good album and people think they are a great duo.

Funny how G-Unit sign one of their "hero" 2Pac's worst enemies.Pisses me off even more now that those cunts appeared on Loyal To The Game.

Isnt 50's new song the greatest load of bollox.

^ lol.

i dont think its fair to call them sellouts unless they switch their style to accomodate for 50 if they dont change then theyre jus mobb deep doin their thing on g unit, same goes with m.o.p.

i dont see how they are sellouts, PLEASE people take some time out to give these "shitty" mainstream artists a listen.......... DONT try and take 50 for more than what he is..... dude makes decent music that is catchy, dont try to compare with a Tupac or w/e cuz they are completely dissimiliar. And as its been said before its BUSINESS dont hate cuz of a business decision.

And for the love of god DONT JUST HATE for the sake of it, cuz thats exactly what it seems like most people on this board do towards the more famous artists.

Its sooo damn funny, cuz right before 50 came out and sold like crazy with GRODT everyone and i mean EVERYONE on this forum was on his side, and than BAM dude sells 800k in a week and half the board hates.

makes no sense.

Lost respect for mobb deep there man

how you gonna sign with 50 after he disrespected yall in piggy bank even though the line was aimed at jadakiss

but still ill do your little ass like jay did mobb deep
come on man

yall stupid 50 been fuckin wit mobb deep.....plus mobb deep is dope ass hell that new track they got out is hottt!!.....but i still love dat pac shit!! :rolleyes:

sniper said:
^ lol.

i dont think its fair to call them sellouts unless they switch their style to accomodate for 50 if they dont change then theyre jus mobb deep doin their thing on g unit, same goes with m.o.p.
I agree with my man here. :thumb:

Of course money is a factor in their signing with 50. But think about the fact that they'll get to work with Dre and hopefully spend more time on their lyrics, which are already dope as it is. I really didn't like how they dissed Pac a couple months ago, but they do make some tyte songs. Signing with G-Unit will do nothing but give them more publicity and better production, so now they don't have to diss dead people

sniper said:
^ lol.

See I don't understand some peoples thinking. Let me get this straight, it's ok to sign to a label like G-Unit cause it's a business move to make more money but it's not alright to switch your flow up to appeal to the masses to make money. That thinking is straight up ignorant. Someone switches their style to make loot their automatically "pop." I'm not hating on Mobb Deep but I mean I thought they held their own ground. 50 dissed em but they still jumped on the G-Unit deal. It doesnt' look all that great. They still going to play both sides of the fence. I bet you you never hear them scream "GGGGGG-UNITT!!"

Havoc sucks up to 50 on his verse. He goes something like "fucking with 50 makes cents cause he makes cents into dollars..." and P's flow on the song is just fucking garbage.

Anyone agree?

roaches

Mobb Deep sold out by affiliating itself with G-Unit, but working with 112 was okay?

You lames aren't hip-hop, and beyond that you're fucking idiots if you think Mobb "Let me not make any tour money because I got robbed at ever stop" Deep was ever fucking "street".

Preach

maybe a lot of artists get into hiphop because of their love for the culture, but after a decade you might want to start making some dough off of it. do you really think mobb deep gives a fuck what anyone think when they're sitting in a big ass mansion eating caviar and drinking champagne? lol.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.