November 21st 2006

I love the cover of the special edition of Jay's album, how it changes when you put the cover thing over it... good effect, looks sweet

I bought Jay, Snoop, and Pac. I don't like Fat Joe, so I won't buy that one.

Sanders said:
I love the cover of the special edition of Jay's album, how it changes when you put the cover thing over it... good effect, looks sweet

I bought Jay, Snoop, and Pac. I don't like Fat Joe, so I won't buy that one.

yeah that cover change is hot, and so is the dvd. ^^^^^and jay-z sucks? guess that explains the world tours, sold out concerts and 90% of people i saw today...black white old young with a copy of Kingdom Come. yeah dude blows :rolleyes:

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Bombsquad said:
Man fuck the new 2pac album. His idiot fans keep supporting the crap, so his label thinks people like the crap, so they start feeding the people the crap.

Personally, none of the albums are worth my money. I'll check out Fat Joe's album and if it's good I'LL THINK about supporting it.
The new 2pac album's got some dope tracks, that's for sure. Just copped it today, damn.

well i listen to all three(snoop, pac and jay). still have the two dvds from snoop and jay to watch. i liked pacs the best. i know it's got too many features and shit but it sounded better listening straight through than the others. jays was good too. snoops was good but too long IMO. best since doggy style but not classic or anything

SiGh said:
The new 2pac album's got some dope tracks, that's for sure. Just copped it today, damn.
No doubt.

And suprisgly enough, that Pac/Buck/Cham track is fucking hot man!

Im actually not being sarcastic, Buck spits a pretty deep verse, and Cham's is better then the average shit too.

A lot of these dudes really stepped up thier game to spit with Pac man.

I got the new Pac and Snoop album last night. I haven't even opened the Pac album yet....but Snoop's is alright, the Round Here is my favorite so far.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
DrugBa11ad said:
No doubt.

And suprisgly enough, that Pac/Buck/Cham track is fucking hot man!

Im actually not being sarcastic, Buck spits a pretty deep verse, and Cham's is better then the average shit too.

A lot of these dudes really stepped up thier game to spit with Pac man.
Yeah I wasnt being sarcastic either. And alot of these dudes really did step they game up.

_carmi said:
2pac | Pac's Life - no fuckinmg way i'm buying this. wack.
Jay-Z | Kingdom Come - very poor album from Jay-Z. deceiving.
Fat Joe | Me, Myself and I - it's an okay album.
Snoop Dogg | Tha Blue Carpet Treatment - the best album out of those 4. tight production.

but i'm not getting any anyways. i don't even listen to cds anymore.

the same for me,i don't even bother download anymore...there alwayz is only one or 2 tracks that i like and i listen to them like 3 or 4 times...a waste of Go...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online