November 21st 2006

KosimO

On Probation: Please report break in guidelines to
That new Jay-Z is pretty good.

It's got 14 tracks.... and theres about 8-9 good tracks.

That new Pac has I dont know how many tracks and only 1 is a good song the rest are complete remixed shit.

Snoop Dogg is a joke. That shit's so whack.

Fat Joe, I've yet to hear.

But Jay-Z is the only one deserving a buy.

I'll be buyin Pac's CD to support the legacy, i may buy Snoop Doggs.... I dont like Fat Joe enough to buy his CD, maybe i'll dl a couple of his songs.... Jay Z has enough money so i don't feel bad dl'ing his whole CD if its worth burning

yeah fat joe has been out. it's been leaked too. downloaded it but havent listened. dont care for fat joe so wouldnt buy his shit. will buy the other 3 tho

_carmi

me, myself & us
2pac | Pac's Life - no fuckinmg way i'm buying this. wack.
Jay-Z | Kingdom Come - very poor album from Jay-Z. deceiving.
Fat Joe | Me, Myself and I - it's an okay album.
Snoop Dogg | Tha Blue Carpet Treatment - the best album out of those 4. tight production.

but i'm not getting any anyways. i don't even listen to cds anymore.

Man fuck the new 2pac album. His idiot fans keep supporting the crap, so his label thinks people like the crap, so they start feeding the people the crap.

Personally, none of the albums are worth my money. I'll check out Fat Joe's album and if it's good I'LL THINK about supporting it.

linx

Staff member
Bombsquad said:
Man fuck the new 2pac album.
Yeah really. Look at all those fucking horrible guest spots on that album. There's no way any of those dudes would be on a Pac album if dude was still around. It's not even that though, it's just putting people together that don't sound good.

_carmi

me, myself & us
Bombsquad said:
Man fuck the new 2pac album. His idiot fans keep supporting the crap, so his label thinks people like the crap, so they start feeding the people the crap.

Personally, none of the albums are worth my money. I'll check out Fat Joe's album and if it's good I'LL THINK about supporting it.
actually i do believe the real fans are very upset with pac's life album. thing is, club bangers are the "in" thing these days and they tried to modernize pac to make it more appealing to a wider population. it's marketing.

liked pacs new album but a remix of the pac's life song is not neccasary...that was annoying. otherwise i liked it. didnt love it tho. listened to snoop half way through so far and the LAX biggie puffy repeating thing is fucking annoying. good cd thus far though. just wanted to post what annoyed me tho

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.