November 21st 2006

a hot day for album releases, im getting...

-2Pac : Pac's Life
-Jay-Z : Kingdom Come
-Snoop Dogg : Tha Blue Carpet Treatment
-Fat Joe : Me, Myself & I

whats album(s) will you be picking up?

*Riaz*

Hail Grimace said:

All except Jay-z...........:p

linx

Staff member
Hail Grimace said:

Fat Joe's is the only good one in that list. :(

linx

Staff member
Hail Grimace said:
ok not not a fan of the pac album, understandable ...jay's? ok i guess...but the new snoop? whats up wit that :confused:
Snoop just hasn't impressed me yet. I'm not gonna run around like everyone else expecting him to drop something hotter than Doggystyle though.

ARon

jay' and fat joe' for sure. Not quite sure if I want to be pickin up Snoops yet, might the week after or something.

For sure jigga mans.Maybe Pac's life (i feel like a prick listening to it) and maybe snoop.I don't know about snoops cause everyone so was so high on it on this site and when i downloaded it tonight It didn't meet expectations,it will probably grow on me though

I gots all them now!!!I aint buyin shit!!!Except the Don!!!Jigga fj cd r wack!!!Jigga got like 5 songs n rest is bs joe always wack,Game ill pick up later.Fuck Nas cd Jim jones cd.Pac imma buy then some old Pac n Outlawz cds will b better than them!!!

as a fan of hip hop i gotta pick up the snoop and jay records, regardles of how commercial theyve gone watever, Pac's i'll get just cause i got all the others why the fuck not this one too....Joe idk Make it Rain was hot but i'm not a real fan

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.