Not Feelin Yayo... Anyone agree.

have a listen to this from a radio interview..

LINK

for 1..the only reason this dude would EVER have any kind of record being made is only because of fiddy..
The dude is weak as fuck..
i watched him on 106 and park lastnight too.. dude has the biggest ego in hiphop...check the interview above and you'll see...

he pisses me off so much, someone needs to slap the fuck outta that bitch..

anyone with me?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Have any of you checked any of the tracks Yayo has dropped in the last 2 months?

I thought he would probably release the worst album from any of G-unit. But after hearing the tracks I think his album could be hotter than Banks or Bucks. However even when I didn't like him I wouldn't make comments like... "he pisses me off so much, someone needs to slap the fuck outta that bitch.." Because I'm not a hater.

Check out - Drama Setter, Pimpin' and Live By The Gun. All by monsieur Yayo and all hot tracks.

Agreed Pittsey, tracks he been dropping last few months have all been quality, even So Seductive is good for what it is. Drama Setter and Live by the Gun are top class tracks

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
HellRazor05 said:
Drama Setter is whack IMO, Live By The Gun's beat is hot but its Dre so what do you expect? Never heard Pimpin' and So Seductive is catchy but its still not a good song. "Is that a mirror in your pants cuz I see me in 'em." C'mon, Andy Milonakis could come up with a better line than that.

Are we expecting Yayo to be the new Rakim?

He comes from G-Unit. He also won't be better than 50. I'll just enjoy it for what it is. Catchy music, with average lyrics.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
HellRazor05 said:
I'm sayin', if "So Seductive" or somethin' came on in a club I wouldn't care but I ain't gonna listen to it in my spare time. Yayo just bothers me.

^^And Andy Milonakis is fat white kid/man who just recently got a show on MTV. Look him up on Google or something. He was formerly known as "Angry Naked Pat." His freestyles are arguably the worst rhymes to ever be spoken.

lol. Oh yeah. I've seen the clips.

melo

pretty much i aint feeling g-unit period they made it seem like yayo was a fuckin don of rap when he was in jail oh wait till he get out but to me he's a typical rapper like somebody on tha block but then again he making money not me

BizzleDizzle said:

LINK

for 1..the only reason this dude would EVER have any kind of record being made is only because of fiddy..
i watched him on 106 and park lastnight too.. dude has the biggest ego in hiphop...check the interview above and you'll see...

anyone with me?
And?

Yayo helped 50 get to where he's at & you think it's wrong he gets some comeback? H.A.T.E.R

HellRazor05 said:
I'm with you, Yayo is probably the whackest rapper out there right now. He's nothing but a hype man and he's too cocky. All this talk about "saving the best for last" and shit is a crock of shit, he'll probably put out the worst G-Unit CD of all.
lets wait till his album drops out, maybe it will suprise us. To judge it before it is released, is stupid.

BizzleDizzle said:

LINK

anyone with me?
yea im witcha 100%...i never liked yayo...i think hes corny, and dont have no stamina what so ever..he one of them rappers who cant stand on they own...plus lyrically he's weak..he is just anotha punch line rapper..but i credit him for makin it...but he is soo corny shit aint even funni :thumb:

shinehigh

Shine High 4 Life
I am not going to tear him apart but I think he will be the least selling artist from G-unit that is until Olivia drops ... He has like 4 songs out from his album trying to find that first single to pop the album off and yet the support isn't there ... And they trying hard to get people wanting Yayo ... Everything that has been coming out of 50's mouth the last 6 months or so is Yayo Olivia ... but yet no huge support and no albums ... Olivia was suppose to drop in May ... Yayo in June ... but its hard to drop it when the demand to go plat isn't there

PS has anyone heard the Oliva sampler ... I think she is 1/32 of Ashanti ... I only compared her to Ashanti because 50 always does .

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
shinehigh said:
I am not going to tear him apart but I think he will be the least selling artist from G-unit that is until Olivia drops ... He has like 4 songs out from his album trying to find that first single to pop the album off and yet the support isn't there ... And they trying hard to get people wanting Yayo ... Everything that has been coming out of 50's mouth the last 6 months or so is Yayo Olivia ... but yet no huge support and no albums ... Olivia was suppose to drop in May ... Yayo in June ... but its hard to drop it when the demand to go plat isn't there

PS has anyone heard the Oliva sampler ... I think she is 1/32 of Ashanti ... I only compared her to Ashanti because 50 always does .

This is how to post. We don't want "Yayo is a fag". Like the comments I have deleted in this thread.

Propz. As I saw you had no rep (I'm sure you were gutted ;) ) I've repped you.

And to everyone else. Anymore negative comments of Fuck Yayo or Yayo is a fag. This thread will be closed as I'm not deleting any more.

Posts like Yayo is cool. Yayo rules. Will have the same effect.

Swollen_Member

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Yeah Yayo's shit probably won't sell. But all respect to him for trying to get paid. Although I think if Olivia's shit is marketed properly it could reach huge numbers.

shinehigh

Shine High 4 Life
Pittsey said:
This is how to post. We don't want "Yayo is a fag". Like the comments I have deleted in this thread.

Propz. As I saw you had no rep (I'm sure you were gutted ;) ) I've repped you.
QUOTE]

Thanks ;)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.