New Eminem - When i'm Gone (Radio Rip)

I got to admit this song is a very good song of eminem when i first heard this song i felt for him cuz he wants the best for his daughter. And im a big fan of eminem since his very first album which was infinite and the slim shady EP. But what eminem is doing he's putting Slim Shady to rest. And he's gonna put Eminem and Marshall to rest. And become the Rain Man!! trust me that's his next move but for now he want his rest and i respect that. Eminem influnce me to write and i can't wait to make it out there cuz i would love to record a record with him. This man is the master them other artist is good but not as good as eminem. SO fuck them other haterzz ya heard:)

Xen

Finally a good song from eminem again.. been a while imo.
(like toy soldiers and mockingbird were very good as well imo, but not much besides those)

Good stuff, hope the other new tracks are quality as well.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Eminem is apparently producing for Redmans new album.

And I also heard there's a track on the album with Big L and Biggie.

this track is WACK. I dont know why a lot of u love it. Like, lyrically is pretty good, but everythings garbage...even his voice sounds weird

_carmi

me, myself & us
^actually the lyrics arent all that. its the deepness of the song that makes it good. (or at least thats what i think)

yeah i read somewhere that Eminem's producing Redman's new album. lets hope its good.

I haven't posted on this forum for quite some time now.. Mainly because of the bullshit by most of the members, and the fact that the board is filled full of net fame wannabe's, but I will say Major props to the link sharers of this track. Like most, I'd lost faith that Eminem could not only priduce a good track, but could even put one out period. This definitely proves that EM still has it. The production is very solid, and the track is great all around. I guarentee We'll be hearing alot of this over the christmas holiday.

And for those of you who think the track is shit, you need to go back to music 101 and learn what music is supposed to represent. It's supposed to be reflective, it's supposed to incite emotion, and most of all, it's supposed to be good. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and you don't have to love the track, but if you can't recognize the scope of a track like this, then you need to be kicked in the ass. This goes out to Amerikazmost, Pella, and all the other people who are to "hardcore" to realize a good song when it's given to them for free.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Frank Grimes said:
CRY BABY

His gOT miLLIons oF dollArs!!!!!!

No Ones DeAD!!!!!!!!!!

no AiDs!!!!!!!!!!!!

No cANcer!!!!!!!

STOP CRYING.
Aban.
Aban definatley is The Rain Man.

RAYDOGG said:
Only EurocraKKKaz and white racist people would like this song, this shyt is fukkin wack!!

Chip, shoulder, you. Make a sentence and add them words into it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.