Nas - Hip-Hop is Dead

ARon

Wow, goin through first listen, pretty sure its real, everyone where i got it from is sayin it is. Anyway, I want to say first and foremost "Who Killed It" might be my favorite track in a long ass time, I think a lot won't like it though. I aint no joke esque plus Nas goin Quasimoto on us, man, shit is crazy.

Plus only song I was skep about was with Kelis and it's real good. PEACE.

ARon

I was going to also, take it back to like every tuesday you were lined up to get what was new, but I couldnt hold out.

ARon

"If you askin why is Hip-Hop dead it's a pretty good chance you're the reason it died"

Now Nas is my favorite artist, so I might be biased but whatever, the only track I'm questioning is "You Can't Kill Me", everything else is pretty amazing, lovin this album.

The.Menace

Staff member
Bobby Sands said:
Why does he always need to do a song with Kelis.I know she is his wife but she isnt a great singer.
U never been married or in a longer relationship I guess. It's NOT like he got a choice, :D

jbrolax

goin through first listen now, only on Money is Bullshit...hope it gets better....

well as i typed that sentence it did get better...

Listening to it right now... Sounds ok, nothing really groundbreaking but maybe its because i had real high hopes for the album.. That song "Not Going Back" and "Hold Down The Block" are good tracks though. Seems like the 2nd half of the album is better then the 1st!

What the hell is up with that "Who Killed It" track? Is that Nas?! LOL

PuffnScruff

i am liking it so far. i havent heard it all the way through yet only got to "who killed it". that track is cool, its different, something new and kind of makes me laugh. did the lyrics on the chorus get changed on "hip hop is dead"?

so far it is much better than jay's album but then again i'm a big nas fan so my opinion is biased.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.