Nas - Hip-Hop is Dead

ARon

"Your conspiracy theories wont work without evidence, thats the reason Eric B. is not president"

" You kill a nigga today he lives forever, so I plot it out smarter there will be no martyr'"

So many quotables.

Listenin to this all day made me realize people who like Nas are gonna love this even more, and people who are like into other shit will hate it, he aint gaining no fans with this I dont think, but for fans who like this sound, amazing.

Snowman

someone share or i'll beat you up and take your milk money for school this week :D

Sigh will get it for the VIP Downloads :thumb:

^ am pretty sure it leaked in CDQ a few days ago.

Damn I am loving this album first listen. I actually really like the track with Kelis and Still Dreaming is fire.

Nas over Kanye's production is perfect.

I just got my computer back after 9+ months of it being virus-ridden, so I'm very far behind on my music. Therefore, I got questions:

When's the release date?

...more questions 2 come...

HellRazor05 said:
Isn't "Don't Hate Me Now" the real name of it? I thought that was the first track on the album, unless they changed the tracklist... :confused:
the track has two names, not sure which one is correct. it was the first track on the old tracklist but tracklist has been changed and song left off.

Confucius87 said:
I just got my computer back after 9+ months of it being virus-ridden, so I'm very far behind on my music. Therefore, I got questions:

When's the release date?

...more questions 2 come...
19th of December 2006.

01. Money Over Bullshit (Produced By L.E.S.)
02. You Can't Kill Me (Produced By Salaam Remi)
03. Carry On Tradition (Produced By Scott Storch)
04. Where Are They Now (Produced by Nas and Salaam Remi)
05. Hip Hop Is Dead (Featuring will.i.am) (Produced by will.i.am)
06. Who Killed It? (Produced By will.i.am)
07. Black Republican (Feat. Jay-Z) (Produced By L.E.S.)
08. Not Going Back (Featuring Kelis) (Produced by Star Gate)
09. Still Dreaming (Featuring Kanye West & Chrisette Michelle) (Produced by Kanye West)
10. Hold Down The Block (Produced by Mark Batson)
11. Blunt Ashes (Produced by Chris Webber)
12. Let There Be Light (Featuring Tre Williams) (Produced by Kanye West)
13. Play On Playa (Featuring Snoop Dogg) (Produced by Scott Storch)
14. Can't Forget About You (Featuring Chrisette Michelle) (Produced by will.i.am)
15. Hustlers (Featuring The Game & Marsha Ambrosius) (Produced By Dr. Dre)
16. Hope (Acapella)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.