Nas getting at mob deep and 50

haha, what a funny character you are, attacking me personally and shit, it's alright though being it that i stated it was my opinion all along, i really don't care what you think anymore and i laid to rest what i thought and what i hoped so w/e you come into conclusion with i'm hope you are happy with....as for the great knowledge you chose to show about Hip-Hop i can express that you do seem a bit stupid, or should i just say unknowing. You are talking about most of the UK, lol, are you fucken serious, the only thing i can say regarding that is that he's prolly more famous in the UK than any other mainstream rapper that is out right now so i don't give a shit what else you have 2 say or what your opinion is on my posts, but i will say this, that you seem 2 be a Nas biter and only because i have a different opinion doesn't mean you have 2 attack me personally i could say fuck you and i'm done with this thread but i will just say good luck at w/e it is ur going 2 do to bring 50 cent down and well bye bye...

50 cent is fake... he talks bullshit, thinks he is a proper gangsta but gets shit scared when shit actually starts 2 pop off... and gettin shot... big deal, motherfucka obviously wasnt like by someone...

anyone can get shot, that doesnt make you gangsta

Aristotle said:
Just have to say one thing.
Having many sales and many fans does not equal respect.
Exactly. Think back to Vanilla Ice. He had sales, and he had everybody's little brother and sister (and probably at least half of you) going "Ice, Ice Baby..."

yurdady1 said:
wtf are you talking about?!, 50 is making good music dipshit, good music equals sales what else proves that you are making good music smart one?...And i guess you are very sure Nas is gonna win the battle, pretty sad that we have another NAS dickrider, don't count ur chickens b4 they hatch it's not over yet son...and well that stupid death situation that you set up is pretty gay IMO, cuz well when you die, you die, there is no looking back, ur six feet in the ground or ur burned into ashes so fuck that looking back bullshit, and if you are thinking in terms of Pac, it's pretty funny, but no1 today will eve leave what 2pac has left PERIOD!...Here's my response to your claim that money doesn't matter and shit, of fuckin course it does, fans also matter 2, and as i stated b4, good music = lots of money which = lots of fans which = respect .....And when you say that Jay got served by Nas and that "in the eyes of hip-hop Nas won", there is still some people that think that Jay won that battle although Ether was a hard diss and all, there are people that think that "Takeover" was better. So i mean there's a possibility that Jay won and that well he's selling more records cuz first off he had and edge of being on top from the beginning and well 2ndly he finished his battle real close with Nas, so pretty much saying that Nas gained no ground and stayed that same in the game :D ....that's all i gotta say now, bye bye

EDIT: by the way here is the diss by Nas ("MC Burial") to 50 cent without the annoying tags, don't know if it's been posted but here it is... http://rapidshare.de/files/3391375/nas-mc_burial__50_Cent_Diss_.mp3.html
The Insane Clown Posse has sold millions of records, and I'm not sure that you could even consider that music, let alone good music. I also can't think of one rapper that Aaron Carter could beat despite his millions.

As for Jay and Nas, I'm not sure how you can say that Nas "gained no ground." Prior to the beef, Nas' reputation had disintegrated following the artistically disappointing 'I Am...' and 'Nastradamus' albums. During his beef with Jay, Nas regained much of his credibility as well as a legitimate claim to the throne of New York. I'm not saying that Jay wasn't still the king of NY, but he was far less invincible than he had seemed before going after Nas. 'Ether' revived Nas' career. Even Jay admitted that Nas won, and he isn't exactly the most humble rapper in the world.

Jay didn't "finish his battle real close with Nas." 'Takeover' was a great diss record, but he came back with 'Super Ugly,' which was pure garbage, and no one really gave a shit about the disses on 'The Blueprint 2.' I like both Jay and Nas, but I don't see how that beef helped Jay or hurt Nas. Battling isn't Jay's strong suit.

I don't think Nas or any other rappers are going to end 50 Cent's career, but they can seriously damage whatever credibility he still has as a 'gangsta' rapper.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.